Star: If I Punched Every Bitch Who Called Me Fat...

5/21/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Star Jones has gone from working with four bitches to eight. Pop off!

The former Mrs. Al Reynolds hosted the reunion of trashtastic reality show "The Bad Girls Club" last night and admitted there'd be a trail of dead bodies if she "punched every bitch who called her fat." Does Babwa make that list?

cola couture

i love her!

pan2345

I had so much respect for Star Jones. I use to think she was classy, intelligent and a smart woman but now after witnessing this video my view of her has changed. I can't believe she has sunk this low. I bet the people over at View are laughing at her. She is the laughing stock of town!!!!!

Jenna

Star Star Star baby......its not your size......its your ugly ugly ugly personality. Wake up babe....

Michele

I wonder how long it is going to take Star to put the weight back on. Has anyone taken a good look at Al Roker and Carnie Wilson lately. Bypass's gone bad.

Michele

If Star was so worried the surgery would not take, that she hid it for years and told everyone it was portion control and pilates, then why the hell did she have the procedure done in the first place.

She best stick to portion control now that she is dumping her gay husband. If she ever wants a real man, she better stay slim.

2bornot2b

BLESS YOUR HEART, STAR - YOU'RE STARTING TO ACT DESPERATE.

Toria

Star needs to lose the bad weave/wig. It looks truly "ghetto". With the money she's making she should be able to afford better. The two women screaming at each other are an embarrassment to women of color everywhere. They both need to go back to whatever project they escaped from.

jjvinnie

Star: A former FAT AZZ with a bobblehead! YES FAT not PHAT!! I saw the show and the pleasingly plump "young lady" was way out of line. Star defended her disgusting actions simply because she has sympathy and understands that she too was almost 1 cheeseburger away from being obese!! I really think this young lady held her composure during this personal attack longer than most and shame on Star for depending trash.....but then again she's a Lawyer. Funny how she couldn't deduce that her husband is gay.

sissy

Star should have stayed FAT. In my opinion she looked better then she does now!