Cops Tell "Idol" Loser to Shut the Hell Up

5/22/2008 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ace Young's singing is almost a crime -- and the LAPD will back us up on that one.

In the middle of Young's performance, the former Idol says cops pulled the plug, citing a "noise complaint." Yeah, that's pretty much just another way of saying "your music blows!"

FAKE

First. He's gay

Jessica

lol. That's freaking hilarious.

HUNG LONG ON IDOL

falsettoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

writergal

NO JOKE -- I KNOW HIM AND HIS DAD AND BROTHER AND HE'S A SWEETIE

heisstillcute

He can sing in my bedroom anytime......

Shell

Ace is fantastic! And he's a complete sweetheart. Be nice, TMZ!

ATLchick

The crime here is his hair.... very ugly.

Chris

Oh come on! These pseudo celebrity Idol rejects take themselves entirely too seriously. It took this story to remind me who Ace Young was for God's sake! And on a similar note...if I have to see Constantine Maroulis in another AI live audience mugging for the camera with that horrendous grimace on his face, I think I'm gonna puke!

Elin N

who is this guy... WHO CARES? TMZ is sinking faster and faster by the day...... No more Brit / Brit chasing...?

kitty

Is it just my imagination or didn't he just play a guy on "Bones" who was also singing too loud and too much? I like him and would like to see him on more shows.

Christine

I cant stand TMZ I never pay any attention to this stuff because I have a life.
Anyways Ace is an awesome performer those neighbors need their hearing checked,
Ace is going to have this but he wont let this get to him. He is a sweetheart

ccl

I'll pull his plug any time!

Candice

I absolutely loved Ace on Idol!!!!! He was Awesome! And I can't wait for his cd to come out on July 15th!!!!

Sandy K., Virginia Beach, VA

Ace is truly one of the most amazing guys and his vocals are flawless! When he set foot on the Idol stage I was so impressed by his vocals, good looks and charm! My daughter and I have followed him since then and have been awaiting his debut album. 'm sooooo happy that he took the time to perfect the album and makeit exactly the way he wanted it to be. Last night, everyone who was in attendance at the party were fortunate enough to be able to get a sampling of Ace's upcoming self-titled cd! I so wish I was there! I have, however,, heard the entire cd and it is simply phenomenal! Go buy your copy on July 15th!!! He is not just good looking, but is extremely talented and smart!

Cocoa

Shame on you, TMZ! Do your homework for a change! Ace's music has been getting rave reviews for its originality, Ace's smooth as butter vocals, and his awesome band. I have so much admiration for this guy for not signing with the first label offer to come along. Read Billboard's review of his music and you'll be eating crow. You're the losers!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments