Simon Cowell -- London Calling

5/22/2008 4:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Simon Cowell is just as sick of Paula the States as we are of "Idol."

TMZ cameras caught Senor Cranky Pants outside Ago, and he wasn't wasting any time getting the hell out of dodge after last night's finale.

Leave it to the British to retreat.

hank

Simon is the man!

Lisa

"Leave it to the British to retreat"?!

Wow. Is that a misplaced political jibe? How classy.

Lara Kate

I like Simon. He calls it like it is and is usually dead on. If more of the contestants actually listened to him they would be better for it and so would the show.

MGM KID

He's the only reason I watch that stupid ass show..so I can fill my insult bag..Simon is king!

klaatu

"Leave it to the British to retreat"?!

Sounds like someone needs to go back and reread their History books...

Lori

If he is so right on then how come The boy archuletta didn't win??? He was way off, and he insulted David Cook to the point of apologizing to him. Simon ONLY apologized cause he KNEW he had won prior to Seacrest making the announcement. He was trying so hard to win points wiht the public. TO late. He is good and he will go far, but his songs were always ballads. he has a beautiful voice but always the same. David cook handled himself better, and I am glad he won.

Congrats

Am I the only one that finds Simon extremely sexy???

nikkis mom

Simon had been saying that He wanted David Cook to win on Leno and other talk shows. He has also said that he was the kiss of death. DO YOU THINK HE MIGHT OF BERATED COOK ON PURPOSE? He is a very smart and savvy businessman.

just wondering

hurry back Simon!.enjoy ur summer.

JB

"LEAVE IT TO THE BRITISH TO RETREAT"

Seems whoever wrote that wants to show a bit more respect.

As a Brit who lives in the US, who has fought alongside US troops in Iraq AND Afghanistan, i'll take that a little more personally.

I suppose that show of not knowing what the hell your talking about will lose the country even more friends.

Tossa.

Bevoir

Leave it to the Brits to retreat????????????? are you kidding me? very disrepectful comment! so crass and clearly denotes your lack of intelligence, but what else should I expect from a dumbass yank! Congrats on insulting an entire nation, you bell ends!

Lori

#8 Froglady, you raise a good point. I sort of wondered about that as well. He knows how the public is, and he might have played some psychological tricks that paid off. I know one thing it was Paula who said weeks ago when there were 5 or 6 left "we are looking at the new American Idol." she called it right from way back then.

Bettsie

no. 7 IF YOU FIND SIMON SEXY , YOU DON'T GET OUT MUCH DO YOU. HE LOOKS LIKE A LARGE PIECE OF SH-T. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE DOES TO HIMSELF, HE STILL LOOKS LIKE CRAP. HE'S A BIG UGLY CRY BABY. I CAN'T STAND THE PHONEY BASTARD.

Linda

He should leave quickly after sacrificing his soul for the show's ratings. It was obvious a long time ago that David Cook was the big audience grabber. They knew David Cook was going to win. By 12 million no less, yet Simon lied his way through pumping up David A so he would think he would win, and trashing David C. What a mind f he pulled on both of them. You could tell by the look on the two David's faces that they were set up. What a liar you are Simon. I'd be digusted with myself and pull out fast too.

Sheryl

Judith settle down-you must be ugly. Simon is a classy, hardworking, millionaire with his feet firmly planted on the ground-unlike the rest of bollywood. He is straight and honest. I think he's VERY SEXY-in and out!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments