Open Letter to Matt's Shirt

5/22/2008 5:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dear Matthew's shirt,

We know you need your 15 minutes. We appreciate the job you have to do. But we must ask you, please leave. No one wants you around, or on, Mr. McConaughey.

Best wishes,
Everyone

wewearshort-shorts

TMZ, you confuse me. One minute you are posting articles with Matt wearing NO SHIRT and you're saying dumb crap about him needing to put it back on. Now you're begging him to take it off? Get your sh*t straight and make up your mind!

Personally, he can walk around all the time without it on, I don't mind!

Mrs.Pitt

There's nothing wrong with him idiot #1, its a weighted shirt, try googling e x e r c i s e.

nataliec

come on tmz.....did harvey try to pick him up and got turned down.......rather look at him than wrinkled harvey levines saggy ass. i would do him!

buh-bye weiner party!

Actually, yeah, he can leave the shirt on. And then he can put a bag over his fugly face. The run home and wash off the skanky funk from his stanky-assed body. Then stay home forever and stop making movies. Well, in an Absolut world.

REY-noldo

Oh poor dear Paulo. Poor thing. Must have gotten turned down by the guy you met on line. When he got to you place, he realized when you said "swimmers body" you meant Shelley Winters in "The Posideon Adventure".

Jackie daniel Hayward CA

lol #1 is right.. you guys down clown on him for everything ... D@mned if ya do & D@mned if ya don't right Matt....? But hey... Harvey's got us all because we read it no matter what, so ... ya point one finger & three more at pointing back ya cha!
(Sorry for the one liners...It's that kinda day)

But, I LOVED the "open letter" so funny! Thanks for the laugh and I concur.... OFF with his shirt!

getwithitTMZ

Geez, wake up TMZ, it's a weighted exercise vest! That's one reason why he's got the body he does.

Kathryn

Yeah. He can take off the shirt and put it over his head so we don't have to look at his ugly face, or his new hair from the plugs. I cannot stand M.M. I bet he smells bad.

just wondering

nothing like jogging in Eu du Car Exhaust Fumes..ooh lala

GoBackToSleepPeople

To idiots #2 and #7......are you the only two who don't see a red shirt under the "weighted vest"????? Notice....Open Letter to Matthews "SHIRT".

mya

LOL...tmz can be so funny sometimes!!!

just wondering

honestly he probable doesn't smell pleasent, I saw him on a interview once when he was dating Penelope Cruz and he said he didn't use soap or where underwear..a very earthy type to saw the least.

JessBcuz

I thought it was a bullet proof vest for a 4 yr old. But then I remembered, what would a FOUR year old need a vest for??

todd

I didn't know Harvey Levin was gay...

Sharona

Does anyone at TMZ work out - EVER? Matt is wearing a weight vest,; you know, similar the the Velcro ankle and wrist weights I and many others wear on our runs.

Slow news day for you?

#5 TralfaZ - You are priceless! You gave me my afternoon laugh.

Play nice, all. Happy holiday weekend,
Angel