Hulk to Victim: You Pissed Off God

5/23/2008 8:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unbelievable. While crash victim John Graziano lies in a permanent vegetative state in a hospital with a hole in his head, Hulk Hogan says that God laid some "heavy s**t"on him because of things that he was "into." Nick agrees, saying John was a "negative person."
Nick Hogan: Click to watch
Nice. Blame the victim, not the person who had been drinking and was driving crazy.

MiRKED

11. Lol, this is a private telephone conversation, not a PR announcement. None of us knew WHAT the victim was into

Posted at 7:41PM on May 23rd 2008 by .........

brooke we know its u!! ^^^^^^^^ john fought for this country what has nick done??? are u effin' serious?

dalilah

i have lost all respect for hulk hogan. these people deserve everything they had coming to them. omg, @ first I felt sorry for them but now I'm just disgusted. I hope that nick appeals and get's 5 years in jail. stupid rich selfish BRAT.......may God have mercy on your souls!

Amanda

Nick is one ugly dude. Nice picture.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

My prayers go out to John's family.

I hope they have very good lawyers.

Twinker

Not selling that many towels for that "wave" project, eh, Nicky boy?

barfy

Wow. Perfect example of NO spiritual life at all.

AJPatierno

Nick should rot in jail for the rest of his life for worrying about his jailhouse exit being caught on camera to make him more money tha his parents already shove down his greedy little throat. As if God punishes people with car accidents for what they are "into". Nick was driving- not God- I hope they tripple his sentence and NEVER give him a reality show- evil bastard!

barb

This is sure a lot different than what they tried to portray at the hearing. Acting like they really cared. They should go to jail for perjury. I wonder if that poor boy's family will hear these recordings. What a bunch of low class morons that family of Hogans are. Dirt bags all the way. I hope they rot in hell.

getreal

There is a young man who is never going to be the same laying in a bed because you and your son wanted to get your balls off and race. You guys are worried about another show when this young mans family has to worry about taking care of him for the rest of his life. You even have the audacity to talk about what makes the most money for your son. If that is the case then nick you should have a show and anything made from it goes straight to that guy's care. It would be different if this was a one time racing event but it wasn't, you were warned plenty of times and now it is this kids fault because he is negative that he is like this. It is YOU, YOU, YOU that did this to him not God trying to punish him. Also if this is how God punishes him then you and your Dad must really have some heavy, heavy, heavy stuff coming your way I mean doesn't god punish for adultery, lying, recklessness. Hulk you should be wiping that kid's ass everyday until your son gets out of prison then he can wipe it instead. Give me a Break.

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

These people have absolutely no conscience. They are a cancer on society. Now we know that everything they said in front of the judge was a lie. BOYCOTT is the word that comes to mind on anything connected with the Hogans.

Juci

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK, that whole family needs to rot in jail just like this little f**k. I really hope he gets stabbed.

Kelly

I'm pretty sure God doesn't work that way. But what do I know. Sounds like they've got some "negativity" of their own to work out.

Lanie

I wouldn't have believed it, if i didn't hear it myself. I do not know why I am shocked honestly. The way they all acted after the crash really showed what they are about. It's quite sad to be honest. The victim's father talked about how Nick would skateboard and shoot dartguns around in the hospital - on the rare occasion that he visited John in the hospital. It is alleged that the few times the Hogans showed up to visist, they tipped off of the paparazzi.

They just do not care and now to hear them talk ill about a man who is basically a living dead person -- is beyond cruel. They do realize that horrible things happen to GOOD people everyday.

Then he is plotting out a reality show - instead of taking this time in prison to rethink all his misdeeds and get his life back on track. how about going to college and becoming a doctor or scientist and doing something to make a difference after you caused so much destruction? Not a reality TV star. They make me sick... and Nick was saying he wanted to go w/a production company that will give him the most $$.. I hope ALL the money he earns goes towards paying john's hospital bills.

NICK AND LINDA/HULK HOGAN SHOULD BE WORKING VERY HARD RIGHT NOW, SO THEY CAN PAY FOR THE MEDICAL COSTS OF THIS YOUNG MAN... NOT CALLING HIM NAMES. HOW DARE THEY!

Serena

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe he wants to make money off this tragedy. He should have to help pay John's medical bills. This family is disgusting!!!!!!

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

Too bad the judge didn't hear this negative talk about John BEFORE the sentencing...he would have locked the murderer up for 5 years no question. Everyone should hear this tape to know what sick b*stards the Hogans are.