Hulk to Victim: You Pissed Off God

5/23/2008 8:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unbelievable. While crash victim John Graziano lies in a permanent vegetative state in a hospital with a hole in his head, Hulk Hogan says that God laid some "heavy s**t"on him because of things that he was "into." Nick agrees, saying John was a "negative person."
Nick Hogan: Click to watch
Nice. Blame the victim, not the person who had been drinking and was driving crazy.

this stands out

Are you kidding???????????? That jerk isn't learning any lesson at all except how to avoid resposibility by his equally stupid parents!

Party 'till you die!

I found pictures of John Graziano on celebslam and posted the link on several sites and also to the people running those sites-including TMZ. They must have looked at the pictures and seen that tennis ball sized hole in the middle of his forehead. I would post that link, but the last time it did on here it was pulled probably because it is so graphic in nature. John is screwed and the doctors have said that hopes for any sort of good outcome are very bleak! The Bolleas flat out lied about this and many other things and also took measures to hide their wealth in off shore trusts so that they would appear to have less money when the lawsuits came. Now they are caught yet again, trying to pull more crap of the same disgusting nature. These people are all pigs and don't deserve any sympathy whatsoever! And who thinks that the pig known as Nick will even do anything near that ridiculously short sentence anyway? And if people think he or the Bolleas will learn some sort of lesson, then why was Nick pimping himself off at a car show in a racing booth- just after the accident? This just proves they are heartless animals who are only out there for greed and shameless self promotion! SCREW THEM!!!!

MyTwoCents

Hulk & Linda raised two of the most self-centered spoiled brats I have ever seen. If John was such a bad person, then why were they letting their 16 year old son hang around with him. This little b.itch of a son has no remorse whatsoever. Just like a month after the accident he was on the internet bragging about getting sponsorship for his racing like someone is gonna pay him to race and kill or mame someone else.

hang him high

I AM IN ON THE BOYCOTT....lets all not watch the "real-ality" BS they are gonna produce...oh wow, that was just horrible to listen to. I can only hope someone appropriate to the situation brings this to the attention of the parties concerned who may or may not issue the ankle bracelet deal for the punk. I AM IN ON THE BOYCOTT

Rock of

This statement and after listening to the tape with his BIMBO mother. Im sickened he has NO remorse,they are a shallow and self centered bunch. In the tape with the bimbo she says being in solitary confinementis for triple x offenders,so much more than he("Nicky") desrves....all for what.....ppffff a car accident. That b!tch makes me ill.
Yes think of the solitary John is in.....because of ppffff a car accident. Looks like morethan Nicky needs to grow up and start taking responsibilty forthe wayyou raised that selfish brat!

Jennifer

Boycott anything to with HOGANS

Shea

OMG! This is a disgraceful conversation. It is wonderful that they have been released to the public and it can only HELP the victim's family in their lawsuit. That's a great thing. As for little Nicky's reality show. It won't see the light of day. I think his father should worry more about why his son will be locked up for eight months and still come out not worth a damn.

Peaches

How sad!!! If I was one of the Hogan clan I would be afraid what GOD would do to them......they better watch their backs! Do they not have shame......this poor kid will never know life as he once knew it.

Daska

"Bolleas are disgusting swine" - Post the link again. Even if it gets pulled, it's worth it to let people know exactly what John has suffered from when they hear the comments made by the Hogans. The only pics that made the media outlets are cleaned up versions - 1 with bandages on him, that's all.

Joshua Smith

WOW!!! I simply cannot believe what I heard on that recording.

THEMOMMA

TELL YOU WHAT IF I WERE JOHN'S MOM I'D SERVE UP SOME "REAL REALITY" ON THAT KID AFTER HE GOT OUT OF PRISON ............ HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BREATH !!!!!! HE AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY ARE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS .........

HARDY-HAR-HAR

So - I didn't know he was considered DRUNK at the time of the crash?

I'm curious what the secrets are though. What was John "into?" C'mon Hulk, spill it.

Joshua Smith

Graziano family: I think these recordings are all you need to sue the sh*t out of the Hogan family.

-Josh

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

I hope that the guards get to hear this and they piss in his food.

Party 'till you die!

I wonder how long it will take them to pull it this time? People should know the truth. The Bolleas said he was getting better! They LIED!!!!