« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Caesars to Pacman: Et Tu, Deadbeat?

5/23/2008 10:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Crazytown footballer Pacman Jones may want to avoid Vegas for his next vacation. The Clark County D.A. is seeking a felony arrest warrant for Pacman for allegedly running out on a $20K gambling debt at Caesars Palace.

The Bad Check Unit -- the same peeps who went after Charles Barkley -- say Jones hasn't paid back three markers, two for $5,000 and one for $10,000 to the casino. The warrant hasn't been granted by a judge yet, and his lawyer tells the Las Vegas Sun that he's going to pay up.

Jones is trying to get back into the NFL with the Dallas Cowboys after he was suspended by the NFL all of last season. He's been arrested six times since 2005.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dee

And here comes the racist comments....

carly

carly

Wow, your not instigating people to put racist comments by saying that........how does some dude not paying a gambling debt constitute racist comments.....get over yourself

LAME

Listen closely..... can you hear the FLUSH OF HIS CAREER? LOL

IDIOT!!!!!!!

bmoreroll

I don't understand how people with all this money (celebs, athletic stars, ect.) can have a debt. If you buy a house just pay it off with all your money, no need for a loan, and why the hell would you need to barrow money from a casino when your a multi-millionair?

h20

Why do the casinos keep giving markers to people who have already gambled away enormous amounts of money? Gambling is an addiction, like drugs. I have no personal knowledge of this, but when you run out of money and want more drugs does the dealer give you a "marker" and give you thousands of dollars of more drugs? And, do the casinos really expect sympathy when they gave a loan to someone who clearly has a problem and can't pay the money back?

bmoreroll

He could always pay them back with that disgustingly huge rock in his ear.

Frin ti Ca

Why can't athletes get their lives together. All that money and they can't take care of priorities. I am a black man. I don't have alot of money but I take care of business. These Afican American Ahletes need to set a better example. They make our race look extremely uneducated!

LAME

How do you let yourself fall so far? Do some charity work like alot of the NFL players do instead of donating to your own self-serving charity!!!

Too bad so sad!

Nicole

THIS BUTT CRUMB NEEDS TO PAY HIS BILL

mr kool

I bet he will now....

Fred

Why do people continue to GIVE their money away to Vegas? And when did the DA's office and the police become bill collectors???? Only in Vegas. Personally, I am so glad I don't like gambling. I would never give my money to the blood sucking mobster.... errr... casino owners. I'll stick to vacationing elsewhere, watching my fights on cable, and gambling a buck or two on the mega lottery after it cracks 50 miliion. I know I have a snowball's chance you-know-where in winning, but it's no worse odds than Vegas and at least my losings help the poor and elderly. Keep yer sh*tty sin city.

Jemima Puddleduck

I as SO glad this "class act" has left Tennessee!

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

.0000000001 IQ....and I'm beng generous.

Just call me trailer trash....

L*O*S*E*R