Star Jones' Ruff Meal

5/23/2008 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former morbidly-obese lawyer Star Jones stuffed her face with all sorts of gooey kibble at a restaurant in Cannes on Thursday.

No domesticated animals were harmed in the making of her meal. We think.

San Francisco

This "Christian" lady lied about her weight, her exit from The View, & she divorced after vowing to God. She'll likely lie about this too.
> JUST MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS THE TERM "HOT DOG" IS NOT A REAL DOG!!

ThirstyThursday

WTF IS that thing?

Crystal

Star said she hated dogs. After she had gastric bypass and married her gay husband she suddenly pretends she likes them.

Melvin

damn she can do some chompin cant she? I bet she plays a mean ding dong lol

judy

Does anybody think she looks like Divine besides myself ?

Lyla

Poor dog, having to be carried under that armpit.

Glisten Garbor

She looks like Tori Spelling..

LA Critic

Opportunistic disgusting hog.
She deserves what she gets!

Denise

she deserves what she gets, she ripped off a group of young girls in Detroit that rasised money to see her. she took the money and the plane ticket and made them buy her and her ex ticktets to the super bowl and the best hotel Detroit had and OMG forgot to stop and see the girls who held bake sales to get her big fat butt here.

OhGodPleaseLetThisChickDieAlready

Oh my freaking God. She is the most disgusting thing out there in celebrity land. I don't think I've ever found any other celebrity more disgusting than this lowlife. I think more people respected her when she was pushing 450 pounds rather than her pushing 165 with a big head. Please God, I beg you. Make her go away!!!!!! She's definitely a load her mother should've swallowed!!!!!

meg

Star, Star, Star. Shame, shame, shame.! What's up with you my dear? You have been attracting so much attention lately, and for all the wrong reasons. You are only hurting yourslef and making it impossible to find any meaningful work. As an African Amercan professional,I was very disappointed to see you on Bad Grils Club Reunion. You criticized the Kardishians on your Tru tv show and called thir show a "train wreck", but who or what were you on this show? I turned off the tv in disgust after seeing you sit there and watch girs humilliate and degrade each other with insulting words and foul language. I am glad that my daughters were not in the room. A lot of young women women look up to you and when you stooped this low, it turned them off. Do you always have to be in the limelight? Granted, things have not been working out for you lately. But isn't this the time to step back and reflect on our whole life instead of parading yourself infront of the whole world looking like a complete fool.? Everyone is making you the laughing stcck, whether you are walking the red carpet at Cannes or eating with your dog in a restaurant. By the way, how hypocritical, I remember when you were on the view, you said that you hated dogs. I guess that you decied to get one beacause it is very a la mode in Hollywood. You are not behaving like a 46 year old mature woman. Your behavior is more like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and those young women who are craving for attention. I was also shocked that I could see your panties in one of your see through dresses that you wore in Cannes. That was so disgusting! Please lie low for while and think of something positive that you can do with your life. You will be more famous for being true to youself than being infamous for your outrageous and attention seeking behavior. It's still time to halt that downward slide. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again. You will be a better person for this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4