Beyonce & Jay Z's Scarsdale Diet

5/24/2008 1:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a buzz in Scarsdale, NY, to the point where it's now "common knowledge" -- we're told Beyonce and Jay Z will be moving in and livin' very very large.
Click to view photos!
We're told they bought this modern colonial on one of the best streets in Scarsdale ... around 15,000 square feet on approx 2 acres. But get this -- it's NOT the biggest house on the block!

The house has been under construction for about 6 months. The house that was on the estate was torn down.

BTW, they got their marriage license in Scarsdale.

diamondz

why do white people assume that all blacks want to be white and all blacks assume that if blacks advance in life they are trying to be white....yall stupid. Thats exactly why this country is like it is now, everyone hating on everyone else because of what they accomplish in life. Stop hating on them and get your own house where ever you want to ....or not ...just stop hatin on the havs....if you work hard you can be a have instead of a have-not too!!!

diamondz

TEE HEE JENNIFER HUDSON MORE TALENTED THAN BEYONCE. SHE MUST HAVE WROTE THAT HERSELF. TEE HEE.

Samantha

I live in Scarsdale near where Beyonce and Jay-Z are moving! The house is really nice!

Darryl

Forget all the hating everyone that hates on these 2 rich, black, sucessful people grow up. Jay and B keep doin yo thing.

Darryl

VAYAUNA

YOU ALL ARE SO JEALOUS, QUIT HATING. EITHER YOU ARE ALL WHITE PEOPLE, OR THE BLACK GIRLS ARE HATING ON THEM. JAY-Z AND BEYONCE ARE IN LOVE AND THEY HAVE A BIG BEAUTIFUL HOME AND THEY WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE TOGETHER. I SAY "YOU GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELVES". WITH COMMENTS LIKE THESE, YOU CAN ONLY SOAR EVEN MORE TO THE TOP.

GOD BLESS THE BOTH OF YOU. AND I HOPE YOU FILL YOUR HOME WITH LOT'S OF BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. JUST TEACH THEM TO KEEP GOD FIRST.

VAYAUNA

I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT. QUIT HATIN ON THEM. THEY ARE ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL BLACK COUPLES IN THE USA AND THE WHITE FOLKS CAN'T TAKE IT. WELL, SUCK IT UP BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING THEIR THING. GO BEYONCE, GO JAY-Z. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF BOTH OF YOU.

DANITA

I THINK THER BOTH VERY HAPPY THE HOUSE IS SO NICE .I COULD IMAGE THE INSIDE THAT'S EVERY WOMAN DREAM TO FIND AND MARRIED THE RIGHT GUY AND BUY THAT DREAM HOME WHERE WE CAN PLAN FOR BETTER AND BIGER THINGS I WISH THEM ALL THE LUCK GOD HAS BLESS BOTH OF THEM ONLY GOD CAN MAKE EVERY DREAM COME TRUE..GODBLESS ALL AND THERE FAMILY ON BOTH ENDS

PS
DANITA ALEXANDER CAMPBELL

Gary

Interesting article but what does it have to do with the scarsdale diet ??

I tried the diet years ago with pretty good success and wanted to do it again but when I looked for it, this page came up. LOL

BTW- I met beyonce in person a couple years ago... even with no makeup on she was beautiful!

daikwan pratt

MAN THAT IZ A NICE PAD DOE...OR IT WILL BE ONCE ITZ FINISHED...LOL.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3