Hulk Plans Secret Hearing: Don't Tell Mom!

5/24/2008 6:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan seems to have been planning a secret hearing to get Nick out of the jail he now calls home.
Hulk Hogan, Nick Hogan
In one of the audiotaped phone conversations, you hear Hulk tell Nick that he's not going to show up at the hearing because he's too high profile and that the media would then show up and the judge would feel pressure "not to do the right thing."

It's unclear which hearing Hulk is talking about, but it's very clear the purpose of the hearing is to get Nick transferred to another facility. You hear Hulk urge Nick, "Don't tell your mom." He's afraid she'll come with all her divorce lawyers and attract the media.

Nick says he'll wear his jailhouse issue in court to create "sympathy" with the judge. Nick said in another conversation he was hoping for house arrest. Good luck with that, dude.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nick hogan is a killer

I hope somebody listens to all of these conversations and extends Nick's term from 8 months to 5 years. For great justice!

tori

154. Here is the link for Viacom which owns MTV, VH1 & CMT

Copy & Paste the Following:

This is to let you know that there will be a major boycott of your
networks & sponsors if you pick up and/or air any show that the Bollea aka Hogan
family are a part of. This is based on the just released audio
conversations Mr. Bollea had with his incarcerated son placing blame
on the victim of the tragic car wreck that Nick Bollea (who was drunk
courtesy of his father who purchased the alcohol for his minor child)
caused. It also shows they have no remorse for what has happened to
John Graziano (the victim) & their only concern is for their own
financial gain.
This notice is also being placed on TMZ's website for others to

frenchy

What a colple of DIRT BAGS Frenchy

hollywood

uh, hello-----do they not realize every freaking phone call they have is posted on TMZ?!? When are they going to shut up? HE has 8 months (probably less than that). The victim has a life sentence as do his family. Surely these public phone calls will be available to court and a judge will immediately see that Nick has NO remorse and they as a family all lied about caring for the true victim. Nick needs to be a man and just suck it up-----

a girl

I agree with no. 1. Someone should get those tapes to a judge.

honesty

Hulk bad news the secret is out NOW!!!!!
With all of these tapes out now, Nick will be lucky to get out in 8 months! You all screwed each other over royally, and you can only blame yourselves!

MiMi

These Hogas are a trip tryin to plot and scheme to get some sympathy with the judge. This is a PRIME example that Nick nor his family have truly learned their lesson, and that Nick is not truly sorry for what happened because if he were his conversations with Linda and Hulk would be...please keep John in prayer so he can make a full recovery. Yea 8 months suck, but yo do the crime and you do the time...And 8 months in the slammer doesnt compare to spending the rest of your life as a vegetable!!! A bunch of inconsiderate, self absorbed bastards!!! I hope the judge hears this and extends his sentence!!

rachel

Oh
Celebrity justice.

And we thought Paris Hilton got off easy.

WHat a bunch of losers

Heather

I can't stand listening to the tapes and knowing what a assclown Hulk is. And how much of a loser is soon to be ex wife is with their offspring being worse. I hope he rots in hell for what he has done to the poor guy. I don't care if he was drinking, if the passenger didn't have his seat belt on... The driver (WHICH WAS NICK) had the responsibilty of the car.

Not to mention that the victim was a war veteran and now he is in a veggie state which looks like he will be that way forever. Poor little Nicky is locked up... WAAAA WAAA. I wished he wasn't in isolation so the general population could get their hands all over his virgin behind.

tori

JUSTICE FOR JOHN GRAZIANO:::::::BOYCOTT THE HOGANS

Here is the link for Viacom which owns MTV, VH1 & CMT

Copy & Paste the Following:

This is to let you know that there will be a major boycott of your
family are a part of. This is based on the just released audio
conversations Mr. Bollea had with his incarcerated son placing blame
on the victim of the tragic car wreck that Nick Bollea (who was drunk
courtesy of his father who purchased the alcohol for his minor child)
caused. It also shows they have no remorse for what has happened to
John Graziano (the victim) & their only concern is for their own
financial gain.
This notice is also being placed on TMZ's website for others to

CC

Thank-you to the good people taking the time to make links and addresses to contact these networks. I wrote to VH1, gave them an earfull. Can't we all write to the JUDGE??? If HULK can try to play the "I'm a celebrity" card, can't we play the public pressure card??????

I will be SO PISSED if this lilttle satan doesn't serve his full 8 months.

ny chic

send this little dumb fk and his family to iraq to do some real time............i have commented on each phone conversation and i am done, this kid & his family seriously need psychiatric help....i am so pissed and confused how fkn stupid the comments are coming out of their mouths...karma is a real bitch and i hope it hits them like a runaway train...god bless usmc john graziano

Irishchrissy

Please Boycott! Go to Comment # 2- it takes less than 30 seconds.......I sincerely hope these tapes are admissable in court......

Patty

I personally think it is disgusting to post private conversations two people have with each other on a gossip website. Some things really are NOT our business and what Nick and his family talk about in private is just that, Yes, I know the conversations are tapes as I am sure they do but they are not taped so the world can hear them. I just feel like this is pretty low for TMZ and it's done simply for hits. No one can judge these people and what they say unless they have been in their shoes. I mean, really, the kid's 17 years old. I have a 17 year old myself and I know I would be doing my best to shelter him and help him through this type of thing. Hogan never was the man people thought he was (I worked with him). He has always been manipulative and slightly dirty. But still, his son is a kid and shouldn't be stuck with the wrath because his parents are nuts. These conversations should not have been posted.

Kory

Believe me, if TMZ has them, so do prosecutors, the judge etc.... they ought to be calling Hulk THE GRAVE DIGGER lol!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments