Von A-Hole Loves Him Some Black Chicks

5/24/2008 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He just won't stop. Prince Von A-Hole now says Black women are the hottest chicks and that he married Zsa Zsa before he had met any of them.

VAH was outside The Ivy yesterday, when he said Claudia Jordan ("Deal No Deal") is the "hottest Black girl" he's ever seen.

Could this be backpeddling after he said Obama's wife, Michelle, looks like a "washerwoman?" We're just sayin'...

jlove

Hi everyone, I copy/pasted an email I got from here to email to the tv stations that i will not be watching anything to do with the hogans. Please do the same. Here are the emails to send it to:

Letters@msnb.com,
Letters@cbc.com,
surayyah.mccarthy@vh1staff.com

Here is the email you can copy/paste:

To whom it may concern:

After hearing the dispicable telephone calls between the Hogans and their jailed son, I will not be watching any program that features that family. I will not buy or support any advertizer that supports any of their TV programs/reality shows either.

Sincerely,

tba

Congratulations TMZ, you've made this moron a media and public curiosity. This guy would have thankfully faded away after the Anna Nicole debacle...but, leave to you guys to make him a non-story.

Ooooo Noooo!

No self-respecting woman would have anything to do with this jerk and hookers (no matter what color) would charge him double the going rate, I'll tell ya what.

Karan

I bet Claudia Jordan is puking her guts out as I write this.

What a sick old man.

Karan

If the truth be known he probably cannot even excite old Zaa Zaa.

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

I'd do him.

Twinker

Oh give the guy a break. Prince Charles had a couple of flings with some hot chocolate and Prince Albert of Monaco had a son with a black flight attendant.

Tom B

VAH for Prez

Ed

A Hole is not media worthy. poor Zsa Zsa needs to get in her wheelchair and run right over him, or beat the hell out of him with her cane. If she will hit a cop liek she did years ago, why cant she do this jerk in?

Rhonda

We might as well get used to it. Anytime someone says something about Wahwahbama or his wife, they are going to be tagged with "racist". The Prince didn't say anything at all about disliking black people,he just thinks Michelle Obama is low class. Believe it or not it is possible not to admire one person without condemning an entire race of people. We should get used to it, this is a strategy. You can't ask the black guy or his wife any tough questions : you racist!

carol

may God strike me dead if I am fibbing. for the life of me cannot digest the idea of you pathetic morons giving this
homosexual nothing your email space. wtf. ?????? his rich boyfriend must be paying you. surely to God, no one
wants to read/see ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS PARASITE??????? he is absolutely zero. duh. whas up wit dis???
he is sponging off of his elderly, dependent wife. For God's sake. do us peons out here a favor. send this parasite over
to gummi and paris' home. they can all party together.

frederic fan

lol! this is one nutty guy! ya gotta love his stream of consciousness editorials!

fredericvonanhalt.com
fredericvonanhalt.com
fredericvonanhalt.com

AAG

TMZ has to write up something again so everyone can start hating the Prince, they must of been worried that he wouldn't sound like an A-Hole anymore after all that support he received for calling Bitchelle Obama out. The prince's beef was with Obama's wife, other than that he's got an appetite for dark meat.

SPloogeMan

VON AHOLE IS ONE STUDLEY HANDSOME DUDE...WHAT HE SAYS IS TRUE...BLACK WOMEN ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN WHITE WOMEN.

I'M MARRIED TO A BEAUTIFUL ASIAN WOMAN BUT I STILL HAVE TO HAVE MY CHOCOLATE LADIES ON THE SIDE...
CAN'T RESIST MY SWEET TOOTH FOR THAT BROWN SUGAR!!!; OH YAAAAA!!

Lori

I think Van A hole should run for President. I would vot for him. ha-ha

What does Washerwoman mean?? Low class Michelle Omama is a Princeton Graduate and a very intelligent woman. Hardly a washerwoman at all.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments