Hogan Crash -- Brooke Was Driving

5/25/2008 6:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the crash report from the Florida Highway Patrol that details today's Hogan accident and here's how it all went down.

Brooke was the one involved in the accident -- not Hulk, as was first reported. She was driving in the center lane of the Bayside Bridge when the car in front of her lost control while changing lanes. According to the report, the other car collided with Brooke's, pushing her into the left concrete barrier wall. Brooke's car came to rest on the left shoulder, while the other car went back across the bridge and came to rest on the right shoulder.

The report indicates that, according to witnesses, the other car was speeding. Florida Highway Patrol reps tell TMZ Brooke was not at fault. She had one other passenger with her in the car, but it wasn't Hulk or Linda.

UPDATE 8:15 PM PT -- Brooke has already posted a blog on her MySpace page about the accident. You'll never guess who she credits for saving her life: her brother Nick and John Graziano -- Nick's BFF who is still in a coma! She credits them for reminding her and her friend to put on their seat belts. What nerve.

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE -- She pulled the post.

frogs and gravel

Apparently God was only mildly aggravated with Hulk or someone would
have been seriously injured.

MyTwoCents

Sounds like just a fender bender. Too bad one of them couldn't experience what John Graciano has to for the rest of his life.

Seriously

Orchidgirl,

Are you joking? If you're not, that is his wife, Linda. Doesn't she look like she belongs to a circus?

honesty

Whatever you do, will come back to you. Whatever you put out will come back to you 3 fold. Whether in this life or the next.

NOwayJOse

Who cares the hogans aren't even real they are FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kory

LETS RALLY TO HAVE NICK INCARCERATED FOR THE FULL 5 YEARS!!

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION LINKED BELOW!!

wayne dh

I hope he was injured in the accident kinda like the accident that left his son's friend the way he is. KARMA IS A BITCH.

juscus

stupid is as stupid does

tippy katz

Hey #9 Jessica--
That's exactly what I've been thinking all along!!!

Linda B

Oh for Christ's sakes, who cares about these losers??? I barked when I read here that ole Nicky is throwing a Paris because he does not care for the accomadations and ya know what? I predicted he would as 8 months in the slammer is a life sentence to so called "stars" and he is whining hard and I think Hulk there has been hit too many times in the head as he seems to think he is a major star and wrestling is not the sport of kings you moron and I love the ploy of showing those tapes with the hopes of gaining sympathy for Nick and I gotta tel ya it;'s backfiring, it just makes them look like total losers not getting their own way and Linda is a real bitch blaming John for her son's problems, the only thing John did wrong was to pick her idiot son for a friend and I truly believe too the divorce thing is a sham as John's family is going to do a serious hit on the Hulk's wallet and rightly so and Brookie is throwing a hissy as she might end up having to get a real job, as she is not a solid gold hit maker, she sounds like a bad cover version of Beyonce and if she was a major hit, she would be on MTV, haven't seen her there yet! These people are not newsworthy anymore, so lose all the coverage will ya? It is as bad as the Brit Barrage, ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

La Mom

Maybe the Hogans will blame the paparazzi if they were being followed on the road. TMZ please tell me none of your photogs was involved in this accident. Last thing we need to hear from the Hogans is some boo hoo paparazzi chasing me waahh waahh wahhh ....

Attractive?

33. Oh my! I do hope they all were wearing their seatbelts; if not it's their own fault if they get an owie.

Posted at 5:31PM on May 25th 2008 by My hemorroids are itchy

Still having an itchy butt. Try hemorroid cream with numbing gel.
Good luck with that!

ronny

Best part of these comments is the people laughing at it saying its karma or what goes around comes around, I cant wait to see what happens to them for laughing at someone else's problems. Use your head before you post cause god knows you are not now idiots.

godathedevil

KARMA, GOT YA IN THE ARSE, YOU POOR WHITE TRASH FAMILY. I'M SURE IT WASN'T HULK'S FAULT AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THEM TELL 'THE BIG CRY-BABY' IN JAIL. EVEN IF THEY TELL IT IN 'CODE' IT WON'T BE THEIR FAULT. THESE PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK. I CAN'T BELIEVE LINDA'S LIFE IS SOOOOO EMPTY THAT SHE MISSES HER BABY GOING TO THE BEACH WITH HER, SICK. DID YOU CATCH THE OUTFIT SHE WORE TO VISIT HER SON IN JAIL. OMG, I WOULD BE SOOOOO EMBARASSED, BUT SHE WAS DRESSING FOR HER BABY (AND ALL THE PRISIONERS) I'LL SAY IT AGAIN THIS WHOLE FAMILY MAKES ME SICK . THESE PEOPLE GIVE WHITE TRASH A BAD NAME.

tori

Bet the Hogans say they were so upset & fearful for Nick's life after TMZ posted these tapes, that's why they were in an accident. They are going to try to spin the crap out of this!!
Here's what I say: You should NEVER get behind the wheel KNOWING you're that upset.