Hulk's Emancipation Proclamation

5/25/2008 5:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For reasons that defy explanation, Hulk Hogan explained to his son Nick that he thought it would be a good idea for him to be emancipated, so that he can "make his own decisions."
Click to hear
Because that has worked out great so far.

MyTwoCents

Hulk is not gonna weasle his way out of this one by emancipating his douchebag son. The fact still remains that Nikki Boy was a minor when the accident happened and under his guardianship, the two cars belonged to Hulky and he supplied the alcohol that was in Nicky Poo's system. He should have been training his son better instead of indulging his every whim and spoiling that little sniveling brat to no ends. Suffer the consequences of you poor parenting choices Mr. Hulkamania.

Kellie

Hulk you make me sick!!!!!!! You just don't get what just went down! You need help my friend you are sick!!!!!!!!

AAG

Sounds like a legal two-step to me.

Ev

I think if he's emancipated, he won't have to pay child support in that upcoming nasty divorce case...

charlierose

the ONLY reason for "emancipation" would be to try to defer any liability for the kid's actions away from the "Hogans" and their estate - the SAME PEOPLE who purchased their son vehicles before he was old enough to drive, allowed him to continue to drive after numerous citations, and who are now squabbling about who is "responsible"...they are despicable, I hope the courts can see them and their actions for what they really are. What goes around comes around...the young man that was injured certainly deserves more justice than they could comprehend...they have no class.

ironhank

Hulk Hogan is referring to the legal definition of emancipation of minors.

perezsfiredstylist

This bunch of low life's can't skirt around the law. Nick is doing JAIL TIME for a CRIME. John's family has a case. I don't care what tricks Hulk tries to pull. My only hope is that they keep up with these phones calls and that TMZ keeps posting them! BTW- How is TMZ getting their hands on these recordings? I hope the guard is being paid well. LOL*

Clare

16. This definitely has something to do with money. Why else would you emancipate your child???? Oh but maybe its not the law suit, its the Divorce!!!! If he is emancipated Linda cant get child support.

Posted at 6:40PM on May 25th 2008 by Stephlovesjr

Ding! Ding! Ding! Thats it.

repost

FOLKS YOUR BEING PLAYED BIG TIME BY THE HOGANS AND
HARVEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST POSTED THIS ON LINDA'S COUGAR BOARD. BUT NOTICE WHAT I POSTED
ON THE BOARD WHERE LINDA CUT DOWN JOHN'S FAMILY LAST NIGHT.

46. Looks like Tmz played into a post i made earlier on these
threads the one of Linda's call where she cut down John's family. Now
tell me they aren't playing with TMZ and these calls . Notice in one
call that is not posted on TMZ Linda says i wonder how long it will
take for these calls to be posted all over the news and internet?

TA DA Hogans are letting this all get out. Harvey has the check in
the mail to tHem as we speak lol.

Heres the post for those who may not have seen it an now look where
we are the more comments we make the higher the pay for the Hogan's.

SHAME HARVEY YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT.

236. Sure John's mother is only in it for the money.

Linda do you have any idea what it is costing this family for John's
care?

Do you have any idea how much it will cost in the future?

I do been there and live it every day. John's family will make
nothing from what ever pitinance they may get out of your family. If
anything it will cost them alot more.

How dare you say this mother didn't love her son. That you loved him
more and knew him better.

What a sad group you have turned out to be .

This boy fought for your freedom. So this is how you thank him
talking bad about his mother?

Time for you to stop trying to be a cougar and for you Husband to
realize he isn't 20 anymore and grow up. If you had given more
attention to your kids and been a parent instead of a friend maybe
you wouldn't be where you all are now.

Posted at 4:45AM on May 25th 2008 by who do these people think they
are?

Miera

If Nick is emancipated his parents (rich father) will be held far less financially culpable for the crash. It is all about money. Nick is worth a cent and a half. It's all about the dollar.

jesse lee cook

this family sickens me. I used to be a huge fan of hulk and the whole family but after all this they make me sick.

Whatever

Give me a break. First of all, there is no way a judge is going to allow it. Nick will have to prove without a doubt that he is able to take responsibility for his actions. First of all, Nick has not, provided for himself, his own home, money and no JOB. I still think these tapes are fake and its all about the money. Or Hulk Hogan needs to fire his lawyers or look up the legality for emancipation. What an idiot.

nope_no_use

WHY, does anyone care about the psuedo famous hulky family? Fake hair, fake boobs, fake everything, just another dysfunctional group of people who think they are above the law.

ratched

What sound does it make when you drop your son in the grease?

Whatever

Give me a break. Hulk Hogan has no idea what he is talking about. First of all, there is no way a judge would approve it (and yes a judge will have to sign off on it). Nick will have to prove that he is providing for himself such as A JOB, PAYING HIS OWN BILLS, HIS OWN PLACE. He has none of that. I still think these tapes are fake and its all about the money that they are getting for this.