Kate Hudson Riding Lance's ... Bike

5/25/2008 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If nothing else, this thing is doomed because who wants to write about HudStrong for months?

In any case, it looks like Kate Hudson has moved on from one blond stallion (Owen Wilson) to another (Lance Armstrong), and she's not giving it the soft pedal, either. The couple "kissed and danced," says People, to old Madonna songs at a Dolce & Gabbana party in Cannes. Touched for the very first time! The couple were first spotted out having BBQ in NYC last week.

The party, btw, was so packed that Petra Nemcova apparently couldn't get in.

Yes, It's Really Called "Viva Hoff Vegas"

David Hasselhoff, both deluded and brilliant, wants to make a triumphant return to the Sin City scene.

He starred in "The Producers" at the Paris last year, and now he's working on something called "Viva Hoff Vegas" this year, says Vegas Confidential. "It's a fun act," the Hoff has said. "I had a ball in Vegas ... and I think Vegas wants to see The Hoff, so I'm putting together a knock-down, drag-out, crazy, make-fun-of-my-life Hoff show."

Order the burgers now.

Foxy –- My New Joint Was Jack City

Even though the T-M-Zizzle has seen Foxy Brown every and anywhere pimping out her new album, she now thinks it was a very bad call.

"This was probably the most illogical business decision I've ever made in my entire career ... Completely ignoring my intuition," she tells AllHipHop.com. She's been in a public feud with her former manager "Slim" Williams, who put together "Brooklyn's Don Diva" while Foxy was in prison.

Fox has publicly disavowed the album, and is working on a new album called "Black Roses."

Party Favors: Chapman Daughter Laid to Rest ... "Laugh-In's" Dick Martin Signs Off for The Last Time

The little five-year-old daughter of Christian singer Steven Curtis Chapman was laid to rest in front of 2,000 mourners yesterday at a Nashville church. She was killed last week, apparently run over by one of her brothers by accident. ... Zany "Laugh-In" host Dick Martin died last night in Santa Monica from respiratory complications. He was 86.

sparkys nemesis

Hey, I voted for Christian! I like him so thanx 4 the update. Onto Kate Hudson, I was a wild child when single but nothing compared to that flat faced girl.

Kelli

I heard Owen introduced them a long time ago. Kate is definitly getting around, careful girl.

TrulyJulie88

It's Cristian, not Christian.

Liz

Who knew Kate was such a "hose bag"? Slow down Kate!

Tmz..........We all know Cristian is not one of your favorite people however thanks for the update! I do believe we will be hearing from him in the future!

wtf

Kate needs to go home and be a mom to her young son. He has to wonder why she is never around and when she is, there is always a new man with her.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

I see the Spawn of Hawn is at it again!

Kay

Kate wants another kid, and Lance is a proven breeder.

Liz

The Lance Armstrong - Kate Hudson thing really suprises me. She is a heavy smoker and Lance is such a "anal" health nut! Strange, very strange!

wisegirl

She likes em old and unattractive.

RUSTY

Gee Lance I guess the only eligible woman are celebrities? Come on kate, he used his first wife, then Cheryl now and how many others? Sincerity doesn't seem to be in this guys nature.

Hal

Re: Steven Curtis Chapman's daughter.
TMZ: Why do you begin this article with "Party Favors?" Do you not have a heart? Please change that!

love them

every celeb seems to be recycling each others partner, how gross is that, as if there is no one else in the entire world except these used up people, whats that about?