Jessica Gets Herself Some Mo' Romo

5/26/2008 7:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even though they both looked less than thrilled at Ashlee's wedding, Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo could be back on – at least for a couple meals.

Jess had herself some Cowboy steak on Saturday night, says the Dallas Morning News, at N9NE in Dallas, and the pair even went to brunch the next day. They didn't keep their dinner under wraps, either, gladhanding on their way out with one of Tony's teammates and another random diner.

When Jess was leaving her parent vacation in Cabo, she was spotted wearing a Cowboys cap.

Johnnifer Kept Things Hidden for Months

We know that when Jennifer Aniston wants to make things public with a guy, girl goes public.

But it was surprising to learn that her fling with John Mayer has been going on for a while, according to the New York Post. The couple have been "quietly dating" for three months before they were spotted cavorting on the beach in Miami. "Then Jen realized it wasn't a fling and decided to take it public," says a source.

Carmen Takes Her Pole Wherever She Wants

Carmen Electra's latest project is her greatest achievement yet: Portable stripper poles.

So that your inner Shauna Sand can go wherever you want it, too, Carmen is unveiling the product under the guise of its being "a good workout." "They're so much fun," she says. "I actually put one up in the living room with the help of a girlfriend." We're just not going to complete the thought you just had.

She also tells People, "I hope to be a mom some day, but I'm not rushing to be one."

Party Favors: Jodie Foster's Got a New Woman? ... Dept. of Insert Joke Here: JetBlue Begins Service to Bogota

Reports everywhere have Jodie Foster stepping out with a new woman after a split from longtime partner Cydney Bernard. Her new lady? Cindy Mort, a screenwriter. ... JetBlue has begun service from Orlando International Airport to Bogota, Colombia, it announced. Mickey Mouse and Pablo Escobar never had it so good.

DMK

"Thrilled as dead babies"?

If you got some decent writers they would come up with some similes that actually work.

Carli

Why would someone write "dead babies".... Hi, I just woke up on a beautiful Memorial Day and wanted to read tmz with my coffee and the first thing I see is "dead babies"? Disgusting. What is wrong with you people?

Gomer

Maybe Jennifer Aniston should do a decent movie for once rather than whore herself out in the media. With a decent movie she'd have a real career and not be a fame-whore.

Standing by the edge

Just a question - What exactly does Jessica Simpson do for all the press? She hasn't made a decent movie, ever; she's never had a hit song. She did that reality show that killed her marriage. Is it because she dates famous guys and then they drop her and her father? She's just not very interesting.

Standing by the edge

I love John Mayer, great guitar work, and I like Jennifer Aniston so good luck to them! I don't think she is a media whore, She's rather quiet most of the time and she's had a couple of successful films. She's not going to be an Oscar threat by any means but she's nice enough.

Kay

Tont Romo must have a rubber.....er, silicone......fetish.

Kay

Dang, too early to type. TONY.

Star

on off on off does it really interest anyone anymore its turning into a joke now

rudewaitress

Why doesn't she get herself a real job and find a man who can and will put up with her stupid ass. Romo only used her for a show biz connection.

Lenn K.

Didn't take Jodie Foster long to kick to the curb and go on to the next. Wow, after all those years together.

Kelli

Lenn K., I can relate. It sometimes works that way.

Tony and Jessica need to cool it, spring training is coming.

Happy Memorial Day!! Shout out to the Vets and Troops! *hugs*

Lenn K.

Being a vet, I'd like to take a moment for my sisters and brothers in the armed forces and to thank you for allowing us to be free, thanks for reminding me Kelli!!

Liz

Tony, I could care less about your love life however, I do care about your football career! Now, send Jessica back to lala land and get busy on the field!

Kelli

No problem and do something nice for yourself today, you earned it.

Liz

Take a moment today to "thank" a vet! We live in a wonderful country thanks to ALL of them!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments