Graziano's Dad: Hogans Are as Fake as Their Hair

5/27/2008 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ed and Debra Graziano -- John Graziano's parents -- are beyond outraged by the conversations between members of the Hogan family that were caught on tape. Both parents have issued statements expressing their frustration with the Hogan family's actions.
Click to read the documents!
Debra Graziano says, "They don't care a bit about my son, all they are doing is planning a party." John defends their parenting (which was criticized by Linda Hogan) saying, "My wife lives for her children, and nobody knew my son better than my wife did. My wife is the best mother there is in the world."

Ed points out that the remorseful and sad family the Hogans portrayed themselves to be in court clearly was contradicted by what was heard on the tapes."The reason he (Nick) was put in jail is to think about what he did to my son," says Graziano. "That's the last thought on his mind."

just wondering

sgv, just likes to stir the pot. IGNORE, plus = Bollea family, or friend, btw..do they have any friends?

MCCORMMJ

SGV- just so that you know..when you are driving a car you are responsible for the people in the car....Nick desrves way more than what he got. I agree with Bella!

tom

you guys should hire a reporter to check out the guys past. Is he really a bad guy? usally if he has a record or crime or his parents do it shows if they are telling the truth.

MiRKED

sgv steph

ThirstyThursday

The seat belt BS and how this was somehow John's own fault? Yea the Judge saw right thru that one, so does anybody with an IQ over room temperature.
The Bollea's are ignorant and are failures in parenting. The justice system works, Nick is in jail. After the civil trial the wealth will be redistributed to care for John's needs.

Whatever

Sgv, I'm sure you would be saying that exact same thing if it was your son or daughter in the hospital, right? Of course you would. Nick shouldn't have been street racing to begin with... who cares if a lot of people do it, it doesn't make it right. As a "celebrity" he should be wanting to set a good example since he's in the spotlight and all. But no, he chose to be selfish and in turn, he took the life of someone else. I'm pretty sure John didn't get in the car thinking "Ok, We're goign to hit a tree and I'm going to wind up with a big welt in my head, yippee! I better not put my seatbelt on to make sure that happens!!" No. He trusted Nick. maybe that was why he didn't put a seatbelt on??? It's stupid how people out there can blame the victim. Nick was someone he trusted. His best friend. Nick shouldn't have been racing anyway especially knowing the risks.

Joy

John's family will win in civil court...and hopefully win big. I can't stand this "wrestling" family, a bunch of low lives who drive around like maniacs. Brook got into an accident and she is going around saying "seat belt saved my life" and the girl that was in the car with her is saying "brook is my hero", Dumb bitches.I think Nick is lucky he is in jail, he wont happen to hear brook's songs playing. OH THE HORROR!

Chrissy

This would not even be an issue if this happened to anyone else. These tapes would not have ever been heard. The trial would not have been on TV. Things like this happen every day. Yes it stinks I am not arguing that fact but, come on!!! really this is a bit out of control on both parts.

Renonta Mason

Unfortunately this is the way most Hollywood parents think. Their children think they are above the law and everyone else. None of them are showing anykind of remorse. Although I do feel bad for them, cause they will nevery know what it is like to be good parents.

Max is a HOTTIE!!!

If Linda really wants to know, well as close as she would ever want to come to it, what suffering is, she should spend the 8 months in jail with Little Nicky. I feel real sorry for her, being able to talk to her son and if he doesn't become a girl before he gets out of jail, she'll be seeing him in 8 months. That's just horrible. I'm sure John's mother isn't suffering at all on the way to and from the hospital every day. I'm sure he has no problem at all with sitting in a hospital room looking at her once abled son. Yeah I can totally see how Linda is suffering... stupid bitch. Oh yes, Linda honey we don't give two sh!its about you or your family.

Truth

Mr. Garziano my prayers are with you and your family. The Hogans are pigs! I hope you nail them in court, and they get what they deserve! A good down home wake up call. I only wish nick got more time!!!

King of Kings

You morons know nothing, John raced as much as Nick, this time he was the passenger and did not buckle up. The dude will be a vegetable forever, suing Hogan will do no good, he will still be a vegetable. Nick is a fool though. Actually the family, besides Hulk, could not handle fame, and Hulk warned them beforehand, but they wanted to do the show. The family is now in defensive mode, that is why they are coming off bad. I think if any of us were in the situation, any of us might say a stupid thing or two.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

THE ONE EVERYONE SHOULD BE FEELING BADLY FOR IS .....THE YOUNG MAN JOHN . HE WILL
NEED MEDICAL HELP FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE .

NICK SHOULD STAY IN JAIL ALOT LONGER THAN HE'S IN FOR NOW , HE'S THE ONE
WHO CAUSED THIS WHOLE SITUATION FOR DRIVING CRAZY AND FAST .
NICK IS AT FAULT .

LOOK WHAT JOHN IS GOING THROUGH , MORE THAN YOU REALIZE , HE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS.
HIS FAMILY IS THE ONE WHO'S GOING THROUGH MUCH MORE THAN THE HOGAN FAMILY ARE .

HOGAN FAMILY ARE GREEDY PEOPLE , THEY SHOULD BE SUED PLUS PAY EVERY DIME OF
JOHNS MEDICAL FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE .

OR BETTER YET , NICK SHOULD PAY FOR JOHNS MEDICAL , FOR THE REST OF JOHN'S LIFE .

NEVER LET HOGAN FAMILY FORGET JOHN .

REPEAT ......

HOGAN FAMILY STAND UP TO THE PLATE AND PAY THE LAWSUIT AND EVERY DIME OF
JOHN'S MEDICAL BILLS FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE .........

Clare

OK - John was clearly waering a seat belt. Thats in the court docs and well known. The Hogans are compulsive LIARS. Nick is so disgusting for saying "john is fine, he only has a bump on the head...I just got picked by polaroid, dudes! cool, I know"

Have you seen the pictures of the creater in this boys head? Why would anyone defend these creeps? I agree that karma has not bitten yet and it will be vicous when it does. Nick's got 5 years probation? he'll never make it.

LAO

I feel bad for The Graziano Fam and eventhough the tapes show Nick being selfish, I believe that John made his choice to get in the car and not buckle up. He knew that they would be racing and I think that it was a no brainer that an accident might happen. Putting his marine status aside, he was being careless as Nick and wouldn't be in the situation he is now if he chose not to get in the car and engage in something more productive.