Kingston: A Chip Off the Old Bush

5/27/2008 5:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sure, Kingston is adorable (and crazy tanned) but don't forget where his good genes come from -- yummy daddy Gavin Rossdale still deserves some props!

Sure, Gwen's not bad either.

sanjayak

first!!!

check hef into the nut house

Is it just me, or does little Kingston look like he could use some SUNSCREEN?!?!?!

Nikki

I remember 12 years ago when they first got togther, I worshipped Gavin and thought Bush was the greatest band on earth. I love them both dearly since the beginning.

Kimberly

Sunscreen ??! Gosh the kid looks healthy, not burned. He has good skin and good genes.

JL

Can I say HOLY-HOTNESS!! Oh my!! Gavin is beautiful.

mo

no matter what skin tone, children need to be protected from the sun!!! sunscreen, a hat, even (i dont know) CLOTHES?
this sure is an adorable family, but i wish more mothers emphasized the importance of taking precautions against skin disease. it takes only one burn to develop melanoma, believe me i know. (and i am 3/4 italian).
there are tons of alternatives today including rash guards for children out in the sun. and they now make continuos spray sunscreen that is easy to apply even to a tot. how lazy do you have to be to not do any of these things??

kim

OMG!!! Put some sunscreen on that child!!!! Gwen, pale as she is, of all people should know the amount of color Kingston has is 10 yrs off his life! Even if she has 60 on him it aint working if a child that small has that much tan-get him out of the sun!

ME!!

GOD Shut up!!! How do you know he doesn't have sun screen on? YOU DON'T, SO SHUT YOUR HOLE!!! His skin color might very well be that color especially next to gwens fair skin. Worry about your own damn kids!

Carrie

Kingston is not burnt at all. He's simply tan from being outside. Gwen is not a stupid person, he probably has tons of sun screen on. I think it's great that she's out doing things with him instead of sitting him in front of a tv like most mothers these days.

Bev M

One of the best looking families ever! And they always look so happy! It's a joy to see pictures of them.

Nicole

THEY LOOK LIKE A HAPPY FAMILY WITH THEIR BASTARD BABIES...SO WHAT

monkeynoodle

My god, how is that child ever going to learn to walk? Have you ever seen him when Gwen wasn't holding him? Can you say Smother Mother?

cori

I'm quite sure she has sunscreen on the kid. What's with all the freaking out?

cori

And the kid would be worn out walking on the sand. not to mention his feet would be blistered.

tami

Babies have very sensitive and should not be getting tan.

It's very DANGEROUS!

Hopefully this baby has a darker skin tone, and the photo just happened to be snapped while he was changing his shirt.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments