Rob Lowe In All His Glory (Glory, Hallelujah)

5/27/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you want people to think you're a choir boy, actually becoming one is a good first step.

With two nannies making some dirty claims against him, Rob Lowe wants to be sure his truth is marching on -- by singing "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" with the TSA choir at LAX. Look out Chikezie!

HL

PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO HATE. Especially Rob Lowe.

gwen

i LIKE ROB LOWE AND I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HIS ISSUES WITH HIS STAFF. I THINK THAT IT IS MORE SET UP THEN ANYTHING..BUT IF I AM WRONG, I STILL DON'T CARE. I LOVE HIM IN BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND THAT SUMS IT UP.

Dave

Aren't these people supposed to be providing airport security and keeping bad things from happening? Quit the damn singing and do your jobs. They should all be fired.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

is tmz's video player not working?

steveo

I like rob lowe and his nanny's story just doesn't cut it. If he was so abusive to her why did she keep working for them for like 5 years and not file this suit earlier? She's the biggest idiot in the world if she kept working in the conditions she alleges.

Ms Foster

The LAX TSA Chorus sang at every terminal as a salute to our military heros past and present and it was quite wonderful for Mr. Lowe to join in on that salute.

IWITNESS

Dear Steve06,
Your comments are truly a reflection of your ignorance. THESE PEOPLE (TSA Chorus) sang their hearts out on Memorial Day for ALL the Service men and women, young and old, who serve this country. Many military personnel that day shed tears of gratitude for the acknowledgement bestowed upon them. The young soldier in the video is the real star (sorry, Mr. Lowe). Thanks to Rob Lowe that young man has a great story to tell his fellow soldiers. THESE PEOPLE (TSA), like them or not. . .serve this country everyday and consist of people like me and you (Steve). . .and they can sing!