Sarah McLachlan: Lilith Not-So Fair

5/27/2008 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nineties singer Sarah McLachlan got jiggly wit it on the beach in Hawaii.

The super talented 40-year-old mother of two showed off her sexy, pudgy thighs -- and flat tummy -- on Monday.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Misty

Are you kidding me? She looks incredible for 40 and 2 kids! You forgot to mention that she is an incredible artist and talented songwriter. Just because she isn't fake plastic and spray tanned like Pamela Anderson doesn't mean she isn't beautiful. Give me a break, TMZ! YOu guys are freakin harsh!

shaun-o

Not necessary. Nothing new on Britney or Lindsey so you just pick random celebrities to make fun of. TMZ toy SUCK!!!

Ummmm...

That is so mean. She is 40 and has two kids....she's not fat by any means. Everyone has their imperfections, but she looks fine. She looks a lot better than people younger than her in a bikini. I would rather see someone looking normal, than someone starving themselves and being obsessive about their bodies. Plus she's never claimed to have the hottest body around. So rude and mean TMZ.

Jesse

Dude.. seriously? I'd be LUCKY to look like that at 40 and after 2 children!

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

TMZ you totally missed the boat on this one, TOO, as usual. Her thighs are not pudgy - they have some muscle and sure, some imperfections. I bet the person that wrote this piece is either a lardass over 300 pounds, or an anorexic with no muscle tone. We already know they have no talent.

UGH!!

I think she looks great..They is nothing at all wrong with her body! At least she hasn't had surgery!

Flake

MILF

Mz. D

Can we see pics of the TMZ staff on the beach?

Karen

I think she looks great!! You are way off, she is not close to pudgy. And you all wonder why girls today have poor body image and so many suffer from eating disorders. Quit being the "mean girl" or "bully" and develop a little responsibility in using your public forum. Does anyone at TMZ have children?? Daughters especially. Shame on you.

Toomuch

TMZ...you guys really suck over there!!!!

Vajayjay

TMZ if my job wasn't so boring at ti,es I would never come here....Perez Hilton's page is SOOOOO much more entertaining than here...in fact...I'm headed over there....you guys are going down the crapper....fast.

michael

You guys suck. Sarah McLachlan rocks and she is an inspiration to millions. She is beautiful inside and out. Leave her alone.

DMLady

she's a mother of two, you morons! what did you expect her to look like? she is obviously not obesessed with working out and starving herself like so many other "hollywood moms".

mary

I would like to see the people who post these to put pictures of themselves in their bathing suits and see how good they look. They must be perfect! Seriously you all are disgusting pigs!!!!!

Grown Up

Enough already. I'd like to see your wives, daughters, female staff, etc. photographed in such a way with such horrible critiques. Sarah is beautiful and a terrific example of what a 40 year old woman can look like after 2 kids.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments