What Would You Ask

Rick Springfield?

5/27/2008 2:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our photog had no idea what the heck to ask '80s singer Rick Springfield at LAX yesterday ... but going with the US citizenship test he took two years ago probably wasn't the right choice.

Liz

I'm wondering if the photg is an American citizen........................that was painful to watch! Damn, ask him about the weather or where is has been or even what he is working on. Anything, would have been better!

HL

Protect your right to hate. Especially Rick Springfield.

kim

Why would they ask about a citizenship test he took 2 years ago? He's selling out venues across the country, is back on GH, and has a new cd coming out this summer (Venus in Overdrive). Rick rocks! See him live!

chris

tmz, what a joke-u have nothing else to ask him? Go chase Lindsey and Denise, leave the real talent alone.

Amy

Rick is incredible,always will be. LOVE him!

brian scott miller

I'd start with Q: Do you still wish that you had Jessie's Girl?
And no matter what he answers I would say: A: Wrong, the correct answer is Who gives a crap?.

:-P

CoolGirl2008

Let's see- Jessie would now be 55. No, I don't he wants Jessie's Hippo.

Eli

It's really too bad he's such a nice person in this case. I would have told you to f......off. What an idiot!

zizsgirl

First off, the cameraman can't enunciate to save his life, and Rick's rocked hard enough over his lifetime that you'd have to SPEAK UP for him to hear you, too. Combine mushmouth with a totally irrelevant and confusing question (because that was over 2 years ago)... and you finally get a smart-ass answer. Rick's a Titanic freak. Nice haranguing TMZ. Not.

rachel

I was alive in the 80's and I still don't remember him,
so I'd ask him who the hell he was, and why he's still relevant.

Dan

Rick will always be relevant. Love him and his music. And he looks GORGEOUS, AS ALWAYS!

Dan

He usually tours every year. He should have asked him about that. Or if he is planning another album anytime soon.

Dan

Gosh he looks good!!! I put on Rick's "Karma" CD and I'm listening to it now. I love it. He's had several CD's since then and I have those too, but I like the pop feel of "Karma" best. I always go see him in concert when he's around. He should be proud of his large body of work. Very commendable.

Granny Pants

I'd ask him what was up when he beat up his wife a few years ago and went to jail.

steviewonders

would ask what type of flowers
did he wish at his funeral ?

sorry, my bad;

it's his career that's dead........

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments