What Would You Ask

Rick Springfield?

5/27/2008 2:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our photog had no idea what the heck to ask '80s singer Rick Springfield at LAX yesterday ... but going with the US citizenship test he took two years ago probably wasn't the right choice.

Potassium

I'd ask, is there really a Victoria? And is she going on the cruise with him?

I saw him in Rockville over the week-end and he was great!

FireEmAll

I wouldnt ask him anything - Id just lay a big ole smooch on him :)

Dan

This man is 59 years old. He looks amazing!!! He looks like he's in his 30's. He's still among the most beautiful people on the planet.

laughing my A** off

Quick....teach your reporter to sing......"if I only had a brain".....LOL. Then fire him, if that is the best he can do on the spot. I thought the job of TMZ reporters was to find celebrities and ask them questions, not find them and act like an ass.....

PS.....Rick still Rocks!!!

Peebo

Hahaha. Ship is Titanic. He did that show "Titanic Revealed" where he wa talking about some memorbilia that he got at auction. Apparently he is nutzo about the history behind it (the ship not the movie). I heard in the broadcast version of this blog that someone said what are we supposed to ask he only had 1 hit. Even I can go to his website for accurate information. It said there were 17 top 40 hits (isn't that a lot?), 5 in the top 10, but only one at #1. Then there is the huge announcement about a new cd plastered on the main page of his website. Another easy question for your photog could be "Hey Rick what do you think about your new cd Venus in Overdrive coming out in July"? They wouldn't even have to remember the name of the cd. All they would need to remember is that there is a new cd coming out. Easy, easy, easy. He can't possibly be 58 years old. I think he he is better looking today than back in the 80s. Thanks for showing this. It caused me to look up a few things and I found a new cd which I'm really excited for.

ladycascdia

I'd ask the annoying paparazzo why in the sam hill can't you leave the stars alone?

ladycascdia

#15....why don't you get your facts straight before shooting your mouth off? There were NEVER any charges filed in that situation. Plus he and his wife are STILL together happily after 28 years (23 of them married)... how many rock stars can say that?

Gail

I met him a few days after this posted & as a joke I asked him the same question and he said "the Mayflower....I said the Titanic" and we had a good laugh about it

lyn irvin

I am an English fan of 27 years standing but can't get to see General Hospital or readily see Rick in concert. Does he have any palns to visit England? Have seen him live in US and in London 1985.but would deraly love to see him again SOON.

2073 days ago

Laurie

What an idiot that photog was! It was amazing that Rick didn't loose it with this guy - I certainly would have! What kind of morons do you have working for TMZ?! Now I see why complaints are made against these photogs, it borders on harrassment!

teresa

all i can say is wow! he is human who among us hasnt ever made a mistake?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2