Xzibit's Newborn Baby Dies

5/27/2008 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Xzibit's newborn diesRapper and actor Xzibit's newborn son died early Monday morning.

According to a post on Xzibit's MySpace blog, Xavier Kingston Joiner was born prematurely on May 15. The rapper, whose real name is Alvin Nathaniel Joiner, says the baby's lungs were not strong enough to handle regular oxygen on their own and after a difficult week, Xavier died at 3:30 AM.

Story developing ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

xfan

my condolences to the family. Always hard to lose a baby.

Jenn

So msad =(

anthonysdreamgirl**

ah, that's so sad! :-(

chris

so very sad. Losing a child must be the worst thing to go through!

jdw

Very sorry to hear about his son. They will both be in our prayers. Keep your head up and stay positive.

Moe

So very sad, my condolences to the family.

Nicole

THE BABY PROBABLY HAD TO MUCH SMOKE IN ITS LUNGS FROM WEED

KSasser

Poor guy. My prayers are with him and his family.

pattie in cali

this made me very sad, i am so sorry to hear this, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, XAVIER is your angel, prayers are with you an your family,

apie

#7 Thats classy. A family looses a baby and you cant help but come up with a smart @$$ comment like that. REALLY!

Xtremechick

You know what Candy, this man just lost his son and all you can think about is too much smoke from weed. What a heartless bitch. If this child was born before (if I'm not mistaken) 33 weeks, then his lungs weren't mature enough. What I'm surprised at is that the doctors didn't put the baby on a breathing machine until he could breath on his own. My condolences to Xzibit and his family.

So sad, my condolences to his family...I'm sure they are still in a state of shock and mourning. The grief is something that will take a lifetime to forget.
As for "Candy", how stupid and inconsiderate are you? I can't believe morons like you actually have a place in our society.

ME

that is so sad...my thoughts and prayers go out to the family

She sure is gorgeous!

Screw you Candy, go finish screwing your brother in the trailer park and stop making nasty remarks about people! Xzibit is a great guy and I am sorry to hear about his loss. Losing a baby is very tragic and my prayers are with his family.

Chris

Having given birth to premature twins that were in the NICU for several weeks and having lost another baby, I can truly say I understand the pain that this family is feeling in some ways. I am so very sorry for the family of this sweet baby. The grief will be long and painful but there will be a light at the end of the tunnel eventually......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments