Xtina to Newborn Son: Lullabye Bye Bye

5/28/2008 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Aguilera's not like regular moms, she's a cool mom -- one who'd opt for club hopping instead of listening to a baby monitor all night.

With her 4-month-old son Max sleeping at home, Xtina and her hubby got their party on again at Villa -- her second time out this week, sixth this month. She'll cap it off by hosting a party at LAX in Vegas this weekend. A mother's work is never done.

lol

Why didn't you WH0RES do your child and society a favor and WAIT UNTIL YOU WERE READY TO PROPERLY CARE FOR A CHILD TO HAVE ONE. Our society is full of selfish cows that $hit out kid after kid and leave day care providers to raise them. Them they wonder why they have piles of $hit for children. Kill yourself and your nasty uncared for child.

just wondering

#32... YOU MY DEAR R SUCH A LOSER!!!!!...Jollyex...don't even bother responding to this imbecile!

Watchr

There's nothing wrong with a young mother (or father) having a social life. But honestly, if I were a big name celebrity I would be terrified to be out of ear shot from my baby or child. So many sicko's and stalkers out there. Even with a top notch security staff and system I don't think I could relax and enjoy myself wondering what might be going on at home. Her outings probably have more to do with work than pleasure.

Kay

Does having a baby mean you should be chained to the crib? They can afford excellent childcare and are loving parents. Find someone else to complain about.

What?

How is this any different than 90% of working moms who use daycare while their children are at work. Part of her job.....believe it or not is going to parties and events and keeping herself in the public eye......that's what sells records......not staying at home all the time.

wtf

Out drinking then home to breast feed Max. Is this safe?

Twinker

So what? She will be a much better mom/wife if she is able to release some of the stress and utter boredom that a new mother has. It's good to get validation of one's identity after giving birth. Have fun Christina!

Just Cruzin Thru

#16 that is WAY out of line. How do you know Jaciemichele doesn't have a significant other who helps out? I work full time and take care of my kids. I also am entitled to have a social life. Does that mean I should have aborted? That is not the primary reason there are criminals running around. #17 you are just ast rude as #16. Are you jealous because Christina 'has' and you 'have not'?

Love Life

TMZ, I KNOW YOU ARE THE ONES BEHIND 'Posted at 3:43PM on May 28th 2008 by Yes, yes you are an awful mom' THAT WRITTES THOSE TERRIBLE THINGS SO YOU BETTER STOP. TMZ IS SUCH A SICK SITE.

jeezlouise

PAGING JOAN CRAWFORD.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

You guys actually COUNT how many times she goes out a month? You've got to be kidding. Things must really be slow in tmzurd land. You should all get yourselves a life!!! Morons!!!

nacho

and why aren't you ripping on her husband for being a lousy father??? why isn't he home with their child...he's half his.....
oh that's right - father's can do whatever they want and women should be chained to a chair at home - barefoot and pregnant - Get over it TMZ and give her a break.

something

There is absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to spend 24/7/365 with your kids. It's called maintaining your sanity.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

And your point is? There are MANY children worse off in this world than baby Max - don't lose any sleep over it - I'm sure he'll survive.

Karen

Aguilera's had a drinking problem for years. Funny how the press doesn't crucify her for it. I bet Xtina's the mom in the blind item about the new mom that isn't interested in the baby anymore.