Xtina to Newborn Son: Lullabye Bye Bye

5/28/2008 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Aguilera's not like regular moms, she's a cool mom -- one who'd opt for club hopping instead of listening to a baby monitor all night.

With her 4-month-old son Max sleeping at home, Xtina and her hubby got their party on again at Villa -- her second time out this week, sixth this month. She'll cap it off by hosting a party at LAX in Vegas this weekend. A mother's work is never done.

unknown

OMG I BET IF THIS WAS BRITNEY THAT WAS GOING OUT U PPL WOULD BE SAYING SO MANY NASTY THINGS ABOUT HER. NOW THAT IS CHRISTINA A. Y'ALL SAY OH ITS OKAY EVEN THOUGH SHE IS DOING GOING TO CLUBS ALMOST EVERDAY

NW

Um WHAT? Thats right her son is SLEEPING AT HOME. Why is that she goes out?

NW

sorry... Why is it BAD that she goes out

Kelly Ann

Lemme see. May has 31 days. She went out 6 times in 31 days, leaving the baby home (And most likely in good care.) And not for 24 hour... just while she and her husband went out at night.. So if you look at this logically... That's 25 days where she didn't go clubbing. And the kid is 4 months old, I didn't hear about heavy partying from 1day old to 3 months...

so how does this make her a bad mother?

A co-worker of mine is a single mom and had her kid in daycare by the time she was a month old. She'd work for 9.5 hours, come home at 6pm, her kid would go to bed at 7, she had like 2 hours with him until the weekend when she can spend all Saturday and Sunday with her. She isn't a bad mom, she just did what she could as a single mom who gets no child support. Its better now that she's in 1st grade and she gets off of work when school lets out. But she still goes out for movie night with friends without the kid, and her kid is a well rounded, well behaved kid who isn't neglected and has a good bond with her mom.

I don't see how a few hours a night, to what averages out to about 1 day a week, makes Xtina a bad mom. It makes her a normal mom who is taking time for herself and her husband.

Jessica

Kim,

I have a question for you. Do you have kids? Cuz If you don't you have NO RIGHT to judge Christina. If you do and you stayed with your 4 month old 24/7 then you must not have to work and you must have no life. A lot of parents have to work. i personally have to work 4 days a week from 8-4 luckily I have a mom who loves to watch her grandson, which by the way she did when he was 4 months old. If my mom wasn't around i'd have to use a babysitter or a daycare. Does that make me a bad mom? No, i love my son more than anything in this world and I spend plenty of time with him. And Yes my husband and I do go out for dinners. That also does not make me a bad mother, it makes me someone that doesn't want her marriage to fall apart because we never spend time together anymore. Don't judge until you are in her shoes because you have NO IDEA.

P.S. Christina is a Singer and a celebrity her JOB is to be seen in public and make appearances, so yes her going out is her working.

Jessica

Also Unknown,

Since when did May have only six days? Last time I checked it had 31 and Christina wants to keep her marriage together which is why she and her husband are going out. Trust me, once you have a baby the attention is focused all on the baby and work and the marriage can be left in the dust. I'm glad they are going out together, It shows their family is their number one priority. Cuz I'm sorry no matter how much mom stays at home if Daddy lives in another state that kid is not going to be happy.

Belle2004

I couldn't stand to be away from my child at that age, I still can't, but some would rather pay someone else to take care of them. I think a lot of people just like the idea of having a baby but can't really handle , and don't really want what it really takes to be a parent.

Kelly Ann

not to mention... its at night when the kid is sleeping, I haven't seen any reports of Xtina running over photogs in the middle of the day while the kid is nowhere in sight.

its a FEW HOURS, when the kid is SLEEPING, SIX out of THIRTY ONE days.

It sounds to me like she is bonding with her baby during the day, and her husband at night.

LOKI

SHE'S BEEN OUT SIX TIMES IN A MONTH...HANG HER.

Hey, what's the big deal?

She can't have a personal life?

There are PLENTY of moms who go out much more than that.

Come on, you're scraping pretty low this time.

LOKI

lisa

wow 6 times this month...hmmm lets see....the Mom that has to go to work is gone what 8-10 hours 5 days a week if not more....and she has to be gone during hours her child is awake and doing things,,,Xtina is out when her child is asleep.......

Jen

yeah she has a 4 month old baby...she needs a break from the early morning crying and the late night milk run! Is TMZ run by men? Give the girl break, she needs it!!!

Make It Right!!

And if this were Angelina you would all be condemning her saying her kids are raised by nannies!!

Media whores

Aguilera (herself) has built up an image over the years, and it's not exactly a wholesome one. So when people view her as a "skank" or "sleaze".... why do they need "examples" or inside information to prove it?! This is the image she has portrayed herself!... on purpose!!
So yea.... people are going to expect the worse when they hear she is going "clubbing" with a baby at home.
Hollywood lifestyles are not real, people. Most parents actually DO stay home with their infants.... and actually WANT to! And most parents wouldn't dream of letting a nanny take care of their kids, when they could afford to stay home and do it themselves. Not only do they believe it's healthier for the parent/child relationship... they actually LIKE doing it!
Hey... this chick built her own image... she'll have to live with the negative perception the public has of her.

just wondering

Mudraker....tooooooooooooo funny!

just wondering

BOTTOMLINE...this gal can do whatever the heck she wants too!!...I honestly can't believe all the comments still on this...but I'm still checking back, guess something bonds us .