Briefcase Babe Reheating J. Lo's Leftovers?

5/29/2008 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before Marc Anthony, Ben Affleck, Diddy and Cris Judd, J.Lo was married to a guy named Ojani Noa -- and he was out last night with "Deal or No Deal's" lucky number #13, Leyla Milani.

He only had good things to say about his ex ... possibly because a judge ordered him to! In 2005, Noa agreed to a settlement banning him, in any way, from criticizing or casting La Lopez in a negative light.

artstoyz

Go eat at Madres in Pasadena. Tell them Mike Hunt sent you.

GO LAKERS!!!

Liz

If a judge HAS to order someone not to say anything "negative" then, there is probably alot he could share !

huh?

Whatever happened to free speech?

good grief!

r u serious! I always knew J-Lo was a phony and now I know she is, which also explains why she married that phony Marc "tool" Anthony!

TMZ, you should of tricked the guy into saying something abou J-Lo, but in a kind and polite way with a big smile on his face, thats not negative in any way!

meriaten

i don't care about this but my son is on my lap and i am stuck at the computer cuz he is grumpy right now and trying to sleep, so i will post a comment.....something i RARELY DO......anywho....

how many of you folks' exes would say something NICE about YOU once you all broke up?

for one, she has to protect her image.
folks would eat it up if he said she like stinks, sucks stuff, doesn't like blacks, etc.

the stuff you tell your spouse should be confidential in entertainment just as it is in courts anyway.
that's not favoritism for her, a star, but its the LAW...its called spousal priviledge...same as attorney/client priviledge.

now, moving on to something worthwhile....hes asleep, maybe i can put him back in his crib.

bye folks.....

Nicole

WE ALL KNOW J-LO IS A RECOVERING SKANK

I'd do both

Who cares about JLo, this chic is hot! Look at those lips, she can suck the chrome off a ball hinge. I'd bang her all night long with or without the briefcase.

How can you admire?

Doesn't she? I thought finally, Kobe's wife had enough of his razor for an adams apple-horse face and is getting revenge for him doing anything that moves, especially that ex-Lakers 18 year old cheerleader.

nataliec

DAMN SHES FINER THAN THAT UNTALENTED BIG BOOTY WHORE J-HO. PROBABLY HAS A BETTER ATTITUDE THAN BITCH HO AND HER CRACK BABIES

nataliec

JENNIFER LOPEZ IS A BITCH WITH A CRACKHEAD HUSBAND...SHE IS A NO GOOD PERSON..MEAN AS THEY COME. I KNOW ONE OF THEIR HOSEKEEPERS AND THEY SAY SHE IS THE BIGGEST BITCH OUT THERE AND I DO BELIEVE THAT.......THIS BITCH HAS NOTHING GOING FOR HER BUT A BIG ASS (A DIME A DOZEN) A TRAMPY TRASHY CLOTHESLINE THAT WE LATINOS REFUSE TO BUY...SHE CANNOT SING..SOUNDS LIKE A MOOSE'S MATING CALL, AND SHE IS AN EMBARASSMENT TO ALL LATINA WOMEN OUT THERE!!!!!CRACKHEAD JENNY AND HER CRACKHEAD HUSBAND NEED TO GO TO THE SLUMS OF PUERTO RICO WHERE TRASH LIKE THEM BELONG.

Veronica

All latinas are sluts!

Make It Right!!

He DID ATTEMPT TO WRITE A BOOK ABOUT HER but UNFORTUNATELY FOR US, he signed a confidentiality agreement when they divorced. If only we could get those when our relationships end! I say, after the break up, all is fair game! He should beable to tell his side of what being married to JLo is like. I can't stand her and I'm happy that she married Marc Anthony and now no one cares about them and their careers are going down the drain and they are fading from the headlines....whoever paid 6 million for their baby pictures got ripped off!!! So glad Ben Affleck's career is finally rebuilding after that huge romantic mistake...he was for real, she was all fake! Her Love don't cost a thing, yeah, right!! She's gold digger #1 and Marc is a JLo drag Queen!

Make It Right!!

Wow California Girl...racist much!?!! F Off! I'm a white girl and you OFFEND me! Even though I HATE J-HO!

good grief!

sounds like California Girl is angry cause he/she lost a lover to a latina!! hahaha

Grow up, b***ch!!!

mo

is this girl's father or uncle in charge of deal or no deal? i still cant figure out why she has a job. she sticks out like a sore thumb up on stage with all of those beautiful women! F U G L Y

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments