Clay Aiken

Impregnates Someone!

5/29/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Clay AikenTMZ has learned Clay Aiken is going to be a daddy. In case you didn't process that, Clay Aiken is going to be a daddy.

Here's what we know. Multiple sources tell us the mother is Jaymes Foster, a record producer and Clay's best friend. He lives at her home when he's in L.A.

We're told 50-year-old Foster, who produced several Aiken CDs, is due in August. She's the sister of record mogul David Foster. She divorced a few years back and has no kids. Aiken is 29.

We're told Foster was artificially inseminated. But Clay is a lot more than sperm -- we're told he will have an active role in raising the child.

No immediate word from Aiken's rep.

Bulldogandrex

I would have thought he might be the father of that guy who is having the baby...

Zo

LOLOLOL .... ilovecelebritycrap is right. You better listen.

Liz

Wow, who knew Aiken had sperm!

Al

Are you sure that isn't Meredith Baxter?

TMZhires13yearolds

42. Again, TMZhires13yearolds, I asked you on a different post today, "Why the hell do you come to TMZ every day?" You always feel so sorry for these poor celebs, isn't coming to this site TORTURE for you? Sort of like going to "iloverosieodonell.com" would be for me?

Posted at 1:56PM on May 29th 2008 by ilovecelebritycrap

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - -

Sorry, darling, I missed your other question. Just like you get your rocks off bad-mouthing celebs, I enjoy bad-mouthing TMZ. You know, the loser wannabes who didn't make it in show biz? There, do we have that cleared up? And if my comments upset you so much, perhaps you shouldn't visit TMZ or at the very least, perhaps you shouldn't read the comments.

CoolGirl2008

I just lost my lunch. Might as well do it with your Mom's best friend.

wondering

I don't see anything gross or wrong with this story. She's an older woman desperate to have a baby and her gay best friend is helping her out. what's the big deal?

kd

well we ALL know he didn't "do it"..with a girl..ugh, she couldn't fine a better donor???

rubyc

I hope this is true. I love Clay!! This is the best news EVAH!!

jlewy

Clay "Butt" Aiken is gonna be a father, This kid has no chance....

Ms Kris

Say what?

Oh, artificially inseminated

That explains it

Zo

In response to:

48. Zo like u and so many other people---ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS-GET A LIFE
Posted at 1:56PM on May 29th 2008 by dodo

It's none of your business either so shut the hell up. Your post name sure does fit, doesn't it, Dodo ?

Flake

He is as gay as a $3 bill. She is a cougar and horny.

Nicole

CLAY'S BALLZ WOULD COLLAPSE IF THEY WERE WITHIN 10 FEET OF PUNE TANG

Z

Why would the kid have a problem with a gay father, if Clay is even gay?? If the child is raised right and happy, why would he/she be messed up?? Are you idiots here child psychologists?? If you had any brain and were open to being knowledgeable about your surroundings then you'd know that a gay parent cannot rub their homsexuality off on a child. A child from one or two (and we don't even know and I don't care if Clay is gay) gay parents. Homesexuality is not a transmittable disease. If your gay its the way the mechanisms in your brain has since you were a child. Its no one's fault and the fact that a person is gay doesn't mean that they will be a bad parent. Some gay men are the most sweet, caring individuals you will find. Some lesbians are the realest, least catty women you will find. Congratulations to Clay and I hope that people eventually gets off of his back and stays the fuqq out of his business.