Clay Aiken

Impregnates Someone!

5/29/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Clay AikenTMZ has learned Clay Aiken is going to be a daddy. In case you didn't process that, Clay Aiken is going to be a daddy.

Here's what we know. Multiple sources tell us the mother is Jaymes Foster, a record producer and Clay's best friend. He lives at her home when he's in L.A.

We're told 50-year-old Foster, who produced several Aiken CDs, is due in August. She's the sister of record mogul David Foster. She divorced a few years back and has no kids. Aiken is 29.

We're told Foster was artificially inseminated. But Clay is a lot more than sperm -- we're told he will have an active role in raising the child.

No immediate word from Aiken's rep.

JonJonFL

Shes pretty sexy for 50. Id take a ride on dat.
Id hit it! Make her work it Clay! Knock out those spider webs
and get'er ready for me. Sloppy 2nds OK!
Thanks. Ill be over at noon.

just wondering

I wonder if she gave him a hand in the procedure?

Just call me trailer trash....

I don't get it....why him, his sperm wouldn't be anything special, it's not like he has talent

R.Zimmerman

Now that everyone has thrown up for the first time, let's go for the second round: any thoughts on what sort of...ummm...stimulous he used to complete his donation?? Pictures of Tom Cruise in those ankle socks from "Risky Business"? Something like that? Just a thought....

Lissette

I cannot believe this!!!! Why doens't he just admit that he's gay!!
It is always better to tell the truth, eventually it will come out....

kim

my jaw fell to the floor when i read this, UNTIL i read the part of artificial insemination---THEN it made some sense.

why on earth would this crazy woman choose the DNA of clay aiken???? michael jackson wasnt available?!?!?!

not rocket science Britney

It frightens me to think that any 50-year-old is pregnant. Old eggs are just not a good thing! And the thought that any woman would choose a man like Clay Aiken for a father? What gives? It took surgery to get that man even reasonable looking. Why would anyone sign up for the freckled, big eared, weird-shaped-head THING that's bound to result? My babies were all attractive and I like it that way. Good grief you think if you've waited until your 50 you'd be a bit more picky.

Sid37

I don't know why everyone is bashing him. From what I read there doesn't seem to be any romantic link between them. She's an older woman who wanted to have kids and saw that she probably wouldn't find a husband to do that with at her age... so she goes to her best friend for help. This makes me think that he really loves his best friend and wants her dream to have a child to come true.

Tom B

didn't take him long to get on the wierdo bandwagon. i just hope the kid can figure out who's mommy & who's daddy and the same for the grandparents. something to keep the shrinks busy in the future. i guess they can use the same shrink for the kids that grow up thinking it's normal to have 2 mommies or 2 daddies

Ellen

huh? I thought he was gay

someone in mississippi

WHO CARES????!!!!!!!!!!

Steph

I don't get why you would want a newborn at the age of 50. I'm 30 and mine exhausts me, i couldn't imagine being pregnant at 50 years old! So when her child is 20 she will be 70? that seems worse to me than it's father being gay.

Carigan

wow... i'm kinda shocked on this one. I think he'll be a great father none the less...but something doesn't add up for some reason. I hope that we get some kind of statement from either Jaymes or Clay to confirm this.

Mrs.Pitt

There is a reason women have to resort to artificial insemination at that age. Is that her retirement plan?

And why the hell does Clay not speak out about his orientation? It's either yay or nay. He keeps that information as private, yet the fact that these two (ick) have to use a turkey baster to have a baby is something they have to share with the world?

TAYLOR

WELL HARVEY LEVIN IS GAY - MAYBE HE AND AIKIN CAN HANG OUT. OH - WAIT - AIKIN'S NOT JEWISH. LEVIN ONLY LIKES AND GIVES GOOD PRESS TO JEWISH CELEBS.