« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jason Taylor: Anything But Football!

5/29/2008 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seems as if "DWTS" reject Jason Taylor has forgotten his day job.

The still-on-the-roster-but-hasn't-showed-up-for-camp-yet Miami Dolphin was at the Principal Charity Classic pro-am in Iowa yesterday trying to get his Tiger Woods on.

First dancing, now golf? What's next, the Pillsbury Bake-Off?!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bb

WHAT A HUNK!!!

they actually weren't bad

Last I checked mandatory workouts haven't even started yet, so that means training camp is still a few months away. I know this isn't a sports website and do get your point, however invalid, but that's a really dumb mistake.

Liz

Thanks TMZ......................he is so damn handsome!

LISA

DANCING, GOLFING, COOKING! He can do whatever he wants! The football uniform covers that beautful man! We are enjoying the view just fine! ;)

hot snot

boo, he can get out of my town now please.

VS

Wait a minute! He can do whatever he damn well please. He is not a reject from DWTS he came in second! Which means he did pretty damn good. He seems like a good person. Even help taking care of the other dancers when they were hurt.
Now all the man is doing is playing golf. Hey beats getting drunk and driving. Oh, he can buy IOWA! This is a fine and
good man. Now let the games began! Geesh!

bob-o

If he plays golf like he plays football I'm sure he scuks at that too!

D!

HE NEEDS TO REMEMBER IF IT WASN'T FOR FOOTBALL HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN HOLLYWOOD. I LOVED JASON BUT NOW I THINK HE IS JUST ACTING LIKE A PUNK. HOW DOES HE HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY HE WANTS TO BE REMEMBERED MORE FOR WHAT HE DOES IN HOLLYWOOD THAN IN FOOTBALL, WHEN FOOTBALL MADE HIM!!!!!

Fit baker

Hes so fine.........

gigi

You guys need to read up on Taylor. The Coach at Miami doesnt want him in camp. The coach is mad about DWTS for some reason. Coach said he doesnt want him in camp, doesnt want him working out at all with the team, and doesnt want him playing in Miami. Sounds like they will trade him and are trying to run the price down.

Kitty Angel

That is one gorgeous man!!

carol

He is nice to look at, I have to say that. Looking at him makes the day a little brighter.

Corey Haim

# 6 is clearly an idiot.

seriously

He's acting like punk? Who are you? Bill Parcells? Parcells is the one acting like a punk. If I were Taylor, Miami would be the last place I'd want to be.

Cammie

Jason is a handsome and multi-athletic man! I might add he has a beautiful (caucasian wife) and lovely daughter!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments