Kim & Carmen: Mag Hags

5/29/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Buxom boobs Kim Karsdashian and Carmen Electra checked out each other's front covers on Wednesday.

It's amazing any magazine actually paid them to pose -- with their clothes on!

rico

Is that naval jewelry? Yikes, that is so three years ago!

Helllloooo

I've NEVER scene a person on a fitness magazine without FITNESS CLOTHES ON. Usually chicks wear exercise shorts and a sports bra to really show the results of thier workout. Oops, I just caught a glimpse of Kimmie's stomach. Now I know why.

This "fitness" magazine has LOST ALL CREDIBILITY! I will NEVER buy your magazine!

patsy ramsey

TMZ FANS HELP ME OUT HERE,
I THINK CARMEN IS HOT EVEN THOUGH SHE IS SILICONE TRAILER TRASH.
HOWEVER I TYHINK PAMELA IS NASTIER THEN THE CRACK WHORES AFTER A PIMP BEATS THEM.

WHY DOES CARMEN SUCCEED TO BEAKING OUT OF THE BUXON NASTY HOE CLASS BUT PAMELA WILL ALWAYS BE NASTY?

DingDong DingDong

Isn't Kim the one with that awful fat ass. I think so.

happy day

I can accept carmen but Kim K, is just a fat ass, just like Vida Guerra, In 5 years cottage cheese ass factories, better make the money now, Kim K,,, the fat is growing over your navel ring, have you looked in the mirror lately??,

sslah

Yea but everybody knows that Kim K is just another Hollywood JOKE.

HH

zzz

What is Kim on the cover of.......Tranny Times ?
Her makeup makes her look like a dude in drag.

shirliana

I WATCHED A SHOW ON THE K FAMILY AND REALLY THOSE KIDS ARE SPOILED LIKE LITTLE BRATS... I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW THEY SPEAK WITH THEIR FATHER.....

ABSOLUTELY NO ** RESPECT **...AND I WOULD NOT TOLERATE THOSE BRATS/////

GET A GRIP KIM AND YOUR SISTERS... HAVE UR MOTHER TEACH YOU ALL MANNERS ....................
AFTER I SAW THAT SHOW, I DO ******* N O T ******* INTEND THEIR TV SHOW AGAIN... THE ONLY THING KIM K KNOWS IS HER *** BIG FAT ASS **... BUT FULL OF CELLULITES... AWFUL TO LOOK AT...

celebutaunter77

"Hags" is a perfect word to describe these two.

Just sayin.....

These are two of the most Exotic looking females on the planet! I don't give a s%#* what Haters say!

UCanLipThis

These comments CRACK me up like Kim K's ass! So her family acts lame.. she's still a good looking girl as is (trashy) Carmen. We all just hate, cause most of us will never have their money!

Nicole

NOW I NEED MY EYES VACCINATED FROM LOOKING AT THESE STD INFESTED SLUTS

Susan B

Kim Kardashian is just a nasty fat slut! EEEEKKKKK

UGH

Wonder Whore Twins!

UGH

It's not that we dislike her because she has lots of money. It's because she has never worked an honest day in her life, yet she complains about the most trivial BS. She's a spoiled brat and she has NO CLUE as to what it's like to actually WORK!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments