Ray J: Drug Story Doesn't Float My Boat!

5/29/2008 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ray JR&B bad boy Ray J has opened his big mouth and issued a statement to TMZ about his alleged drug drama at a hotel in D.C. last weekend.

Brandy's bro tells us "The defamatory statements made by the staff at the Washington D.C. Hyatt accusing me of using the drug 'boat' or PCP are totally false and are an attempt by them to gain publicity for their hotel. These drugs are illegal and since the police were called, I would have been arrested if I had these drugs in my possession. The statements made by the hotel staff are extremely damaging, and I'm contemplating legal action. "

As TMZ first reported, cops were called to the Hyatt Regency last Friday at 3:00 AM after hotel staff asked a belligerent Ray J to leave the premises after he was allegedly found with a stash of the club drug "boat" and marijuana.

Shakita Banita

I finally saw his sex tape today. There were parts where he was totally recycling Kim's moans so it was pretty whack, but whatever.

butterfly

#5 that's funny ,i hate to say this but i've seen a pee pee like that before & it's sick really. u wounder did the guy or boy do a lil bit of to much hand jobs when he was growing up in order for it to curve up instead of being straight out. i was w a guy w once who had a pee pee like that & i left after the 1st time of sex becuz it was nasty & not plesant. i hate it for guys out there w pee pee's like that becuz ladies don't like that kind of pecker. to all u men out there who have that issue.. well i guess kim kardashian liked it. she stayed w him for a while.. kin likes anything i guess. maybe she got somin off of it...... u go kim ...sorry people i had to comment with #5....... ray j is a joke, he thinks he's god's gift to women..he's short & ugly.

walt

He is a stupid a**, the Hyatt doesnt need to gain any fame from him. Trust me they have more money than he will ever see in his lifetime.

Lord Snooty

The Hyatt Regency needs publicity from Ray J... WHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Yesterday I ate some gummi bears but none of them was black... am I a racist ??

Lainer

22. All the people who posted about Ray are idoits. Even if he did have any drugs what business is it of any of you, or the hotel.
To the person who commented about Ray's penis, like come on you know you would do him, so shut and ask Ray J to put his penis in your mouth so you can shut up.

Posted at 7:29PM on May 29th 2008 by Sassy & Cute

To Sassy & Cute - It IS the hotels business if he was on their premises with drugs. So don't be so stupid.

Not my business, I agree but it is the hotels

Rico

You guys are silly! A racist statement is a racist statement! I say to myself, "I had an apple yesterday that wasn't black, am I racist?" No, but using an analogy that has nothing to do with racism is just plain silly, as you can see!

Studly

He better never sue the Hyatt that's my favorite Hotel!

Studly

Besides, the Hyatt even said they didn't care at all if he had drugs on him and he could party up if he wanted to as long as he and his people were quiet. AND HOTELS KNOW THIS, people go to hotels with drugs all of the time thats nothing new to them. Ray J is just mad and he shouldn't sue. The Hyatt really is a nice place I go there 3 to 5 times a week, the people who stay there and the staff are really friendly, everyone there seems to have a smile on their face and I leave feeling great about myself and the whole world around me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3