What's So Funny?

5/29/2008 4:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 61-year-old resurfaced at a New Jersey comedy club on Sunday, looking sexy.
Gallagher

In 2000, Gallagher sued his brother Ron for trademark violations and copyright infringement when he impersonated his famous act on the road. As a result, Gallagher is estranged from his parents and siblings.

During the recall election of 2003, Leo Gallagher ran for Governor of California and finished 16th out of 135 candidates.

COMMENTS

MYOP

ew

jj

FIRST!!

yuck!!!

fake boob hater

i used to be good friends with his daughter when i was young. they where nice people. i miss 'em

Sharona

One of the funniest comedians in his prime.

Jerry Jarvela

Is he covered in diarrhea?

C..

Gallagher did a show in downtown Kansas City a few years back. My husband and I laughed so hard we were sore for days. Before the show, Gallagher circulated in the lobby, signing autographs, taking pictures. A VERY nice man, talked to everyone at length that approached him plus walked in on the office staff at the theatre. He is a pure RIOT, totally insane. We need to check his website and see if he's performing near us again. We need the exercise. Don't know how he does what he does- he must have been on stage for 4 hours. We're much younger than him, but we couldn't touch that kind of stamina. Seriously, if Gallagher is in your area, order tickets. I've never laughed so hard in my life. No comedian can do what he does! And Gallagher, you look GREAT! Love you!

Cyndi

heisstillcute

He is in our town this Sat. I was thinking of going but C changed my mind....I think I will order tickets......

rachel

Never was funny, just stupid
People laughed at anything back in those days

sheesh

Love the REAL Gallagher! Seen his show a couple times and even caught a flying watermelon disk full of water! Still have it! lol

KMART

#2 and #3 you are PWNED

BOYCOTT ARUBA

This was years ago,
the Sands Hotel still existed in Vegas and Gallagher was performing there. He must have been at rehearsal because we saw him walk (stumble )out of the hall about 11:00 AM. Drunk as a skunk. almost ran into a lady, Actually did run into a row of slot machines and stumbled off. We decided right then and there we didn't think it was a good idea to drop a Hundred bucks to see his show. We just got a better one for free!

mae

GROESS!!!

DingDong DingDong

Funny what money will do to people.

Guess blood is not thicker then water in this guys case.

Hope he chooks on it.

asthma patient

We went to a show of his in LA which was supposed to be filmed for Showtime. He took forever to come out, so they plied the audience with free booze. By the time he came out, in a pink dress and pigtails, the audience was so drunk he couldn't get them to quiet down and stormed off the stage. I actually went and tried to talk to him, but he was a complete jerk. They wound up sending us home and splicing together old footage to make the special. I wouldn't cross the street to see him for free.

john stank

My Name Is Earl actor Jason Lee in 20 years???

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments