50 and Baby Mama In Street Fight Before Fire

5/30/2008 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We got hold of a wild video of 50 Cent and the mother of his son, Shaniqua Tompkins, arguing in the streets of NYC Monday afternoon. The two are screaming and cursing at each other in public ... things get so heated Fiddy had to be held back!

This fight was triggered just after Fiddy and his ex were at a deposition -- the lawyer's office had just been trashed.

The former couple has been in a bitter battle after Fiddy tried to throw Tompkins out of the house he owns. The court sided with 50 in April, and Shaniqua was given until the end of the school year to pack up.

truthbetold

This comment is to "OF Course"

Are you calling ALL Black Ghetto? Please! with the Brittneys's Paris and Lindsey's of the world. I would refrain from stereo types if I were you! Every race has their ghetto mommas.....and Daddys. The bottom line is 50 has NO CLASS and any woman with class would not want him.....no matter what her race is.

Maybe he should give you a call.

whateveryousay

He already had one foot of hers out the door. She did it.

Hal

What wonderful parents. Shame on both of you! Stop reproducing--you're not fit to be a parent!!

Terre

Hey LA Mom yeah you are stereotyping . . . I see just as many white kids who can't spell either. You sound pretty racist if you ask me.

scott

Ghetto!!

Too much money, fame. Too little talent. How sad! Just glad it isn't Brittney and K-Fed, then the trailer/South jokes would be un-ending. You can take the thug and ho outta the ghetto, but you cant take the , yada, yada , yada!

Ren

what a set up. They can't get to him ,so I nguess they will set him up. You can smell it a mile away. But that is the breaks when you have money.

Ty

COINCIDENCE? NO. THE HOUSE BURNS DOWN THE SAME WEEKEND SHE HAS TO LEAVE. MS. SHANIQUA DID THIS MESS.

KEEYSHAJ50

I WISHED HE COULD OF KNOCKED HER UGLY ASS OUT LOL...

KEEYSHAJ50

50MIL MY ASS SHE BETTER GO SUCK A D-K SOMEWHERE LOL...
I WISH 50 COULD KNOCK THAT UGLY ASS BITCH OUT LOL...

MICHAEL WHITEHEAD

Thats what you get when you get hoodrats pregnant
and you should knew that a chick named Shaniqua is crazy....
The baby's Mom and her man plotted this whole scenario out but other than destroying the house they wouldn't get the insurance money cause the house was in 50's name so it had to be a case of if I can't have it no one can but on the real I can feel where 50 is coming from his only obligation is to his son his x got her mans and some of his peeps living up in there like it's the taj mahal and if my memory serves me correctly he offered her a penthouse apt but I guess she wasn't with that.

tg

Money can't buy CLASS no matter what race/nationality you are.
Black people HANDLE things differently then white people - I admit in SOME cases. But it still doesn't matter if you are black or white - money won't hide who you really are in the long run.
Whether you are Britney or Fiddy - you are who you are - no matter how much money you have.

KEEYSHAJ50

ROFL YALL IS FUNNY ANYWAY I AGREE LDOG AND FIDDY
SHE NEEDS A LIL JAIL TIME FOR THIS...

KEEYSHAJ50

ANYWAY THAT BITCH AND HER B.F DID IT THEY GOING DOWN LOL...

e

This chick has it made and if she was being thrown out there is no way she can't get another one. Yes, I believe in my heart she did it or had something to do with it, I only wish Fifty well , he had no idea what kind of girl he really had. I know he has so many beautiful women and she is a women scorned. That's life suck it up and move on get your child support and live and let live ok. I know that fifty will do anything for his blood his child. Get a life Shariqua and grow up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3