50 Cent: I Burn Money -- Not Mansions!

5/30/2008 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent50 Cent's lawyer Brett Kimmel released the following statement to TMZ:

"Any suggestion that Mr. Jackson had anything whatsoever to do with the fire at his home is outrageous and offensive."

Shaniqua Tompkins, Fiddy's baby mama, went NUTS this morning, suggesting the rapper had something to do with the blaze.

Chykshyt

"SUE Fiddy or get ur house BURNED trying".........oops i meant GET RICH ( shaniqua by trying to sue gangsta fiddy ) or DIE TRYING ( lucky u escaped the fire x ) omg im awfull let me stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MZ_50

Let's see...she was ordered to move out of the house by June (per 50 HOT 97.1 INTERVIEW), TMZ caught 50 and his baby mama in an argument out in the streets which was yesterday. Now this morning the house is burnt to the ground. WHAT A FKN COINCIDENCE. I'M A WOMAN AND IF MY BABY DADDY WAS KICKIN ME AND MY BABY OUT THE HOUSE, HE OWNS, I WOULD DEFINATELY BURN THE HOUSE DOWN ON MY LAST DAY IN THE HOUSE. FOR REAL.
HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED. SHE'S SETTIN' HIM UP. IT'S A PERFECT SET UP. SHE NEEDS TO KICK BACK WITH HER SQUARE ASS DUDE, GIVE 50 HIS SON AND KICK ROCKS BACK TO THE PROJECTS. SHE'S MAD CAUSE 50 DON'T WANT HER. SH'ES GARBAGE AND GARBAGE BELONGS IN A LAND FILL. 50 WOULDN'T PUT HIS SON IN DANGER LIKE THAT. ANOTHER THING TO THINK ABOUT WHY WOULDN'T SHE CALL THE POLICE WHEN SHE HEARD "SOMEONE" COME INTO HER HOME AN HOUR BEFORE THE FIRE??? HMMMMM?? CAN'T WAIT TO SEE
THE OUTCOME!!

Proud2bBlack

All I know is 'SOMEBODY IS IN TROUBLE". And it's not looking too good for Shaniqua! And Curtis Jackson already had his attorney speak for him today. Somebody posted in another 50 cent tmz story that hopefully she won't pull a TLC, and by golly that's exactly what it appears to be.

will50gor

it would have been better if she was in there alone and would have burn to death.....bitch.

LI Teacher

"SHE HAD TO MOVE NEXT WEEK ANYWAY. SCHOOL'S OUT HOOD RAT. MOVE ON. "

#9, I'm not defending her, however if she had to be out of the house at the end of the school year, she technically had another month to live there. Long Island schools don't end their school year 'til June 27th.

just wondering

what is this TLC that people r talking abt?

carol

Once that fire is declared arson, insurance won't pay. He's out a fortune and she's homeless. All because some freeloader and her family want to use the kid as a tool to get free room and board for themselves. She deserves to be homeless.

Proud2bBlack

******HEY # 53******** here ya go! TLC member charged with setting Andre Rison's Georgia home on fire - singer Lisa Lopes of music group TLC, girlfriend of Atlanta Falcons player Andre Rison

Proud2bBlack

Lopes, 24, is accused of setting fire to cardboard in an empty whirlpool at the Atlanta Falcons football star's two-story stucco $861,000 mansion after Rison and some friends returned home from an all-night outing, according to news reports.

Police said Lopes also slapped and cursed at Rison and smashed two cars outside his home.

R.I.P. Left Eye Lisa Lopez - she has sinced passed away from a vehicle accident.....

Cheryl

SO SAD FOR HIM!! SHE PROBABLY HAD SOMETHING TOO DO WITH THE FIRE, AFTER ALL: SHE DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE & SHE WANTED MORE MONEY.. SHE PROBABLY GOT PREGNANT FROM HIM ON PURPOSE ( & WHAT I MEAN IS: A WOMAN CAN PREVENT PREGNANCY, BY TAKING BIRTH CONTROL PILLS!) SHE APPEARS CRAZY, SHE'S PROBABLY JUST A GOLD DIGGING STALKER! WHY DOESN'T THE JUDGE SEE THAT?? I WISH HIM THE BEST OF LUCK & I PRAY FOR HIM TOO!! I HOPE HE LEARNED A LESSON.. I HOPE ALL YOU YOUNG ARTISTS-RAPPER-ACTORS LEARN A LESSON... KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS! UNTIL YOU FIND THE RIGHT LADY FOR YOU.. THERE ARE PLENTY OF GOOD LADIES OUT THERE, YOU JUST HAVE TOO SEARCH IN THE RIGHT PLACES.... GOOD LUCK 50 CENTS & GOD BLESS YOU...

just wondering

proud2beBlack...thankyou!!...WOW...that is sad on all counts...I remember the car accident !..geesh...I just feel sooooooooo sorry for the son!..10 or 11 yrs old??how tramautic for him all of this crap!!!!!!!...really bugs me for him!

dumpling

I Think this is really a sad situation.Shaniqua remember that the love of money is the root of all evil.You were receiving enough child support for you and your child to live on your own.Just because you have a child by someone don't mean you have to live with them.I hope that you have started a college fund for your child to attend college.When your season is up with someone its just over.Look Iam a single mom.My child is in college now.Besides God you should always think about your child first and what kind of affect it will have on him.I am not accusing you of anything.The courts will decide that.My prayers are with all of you.
Dumpling

Cappuccino

Nothing for nothing, but she seems so bitter & "itchy" maybe she had something to do with it to set 50 up - I dont believe for a minute that he would set his mansion on fire much less with a child at home

Montay Patron

What they think it was u 50 come on u didnt tell u a good man...sh lucky this time...ha ha ha next time might not be..thats gangta..Montay Patron..

PRIMMADONNA38@AOL.COM

THER ARE PLENTY OF SINGLE MOMS OUT THERE GETTING CHILD SUPPORT, NOT 25,000 A MONTH LIKE SHE WAS. SHE WAS SUCKING FIFTY DRY... SHE HAS OTHER KIDS FROM OTHER PEOPLE.. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR HER? 6 PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE OR SHOULD WE SAY SQUATTERS...EVIDENTLY THEIR RELATIONSHIP WENT BAD AT SOME POINT... LEGALLY HE OWNS THE HOUSE SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE THERE IF HE WANTED HER OUT...$25,000 SHE CAN AFFORD ANOTHER PLACE TO LIVE WITH HER BOYFRIEND & ALL HER OTHER KIDS...SHE IS A LOOSER & NEEDS TO GET A REAL JOB INSTEAD OF TRYING TO SUCK IT OUT OF FIFTY CENT....TYPICAL HO...
SHE PROBALLY SET THE FIRE TO CREATE MORE DRAMA....NOW SHE AINT GOT NO WHERE TO LIVE....STUPID BITCH....GOOD FOR U FIFTY SHE AINT THERE NO MORE...SOMEONE DID U A REAL FAVOR...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments