50's Baby Mama -- Someone Broke Into the Crib

5/30/2008 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The lawyer for 50 Cent's baby mama, Shaniqua Tompkins, tells TMZ that she heard "someone" come into the house this morning at 4 AM, shortly before the fire broke out around an hour later.

Paul Catsandonis, Shaniqua's lawyer, tells us that his client is "traumatized" by the fire and that the kids are similarly in total shock. Six people, including Tompkins and their 10-year-old son Marquise, were in the house. They all were transported to the hospital and treated for smoke inhalation.

Story developing ...

Victoria

I don't believe this man would put his own son in jeopardy..........she may have well set the house on fire herself.

GLO

Aquanetta? That's terrible. The only one I've heard that was more ghetto is Donkeisha.

smh

ok you hear someone come into the house an hour before the fire breaks out......you don't call the police? he may have said in anger "b**ch i will kill you, but we all have said that one time or other. she is using this against him. he is not obsessed she is. she is the one that won't move her sorry a$$ out. she refures to let it go.....i believe her boyfriend had something to do with this fire.

BlackPantherParty

To: Jayden , Ray Cordero, Howdy, and Host1. First and foremost white people are most racist individually's on the planet. You talk all this B**l Sh** then B*ith up when someone speaks on it. How come every black leader we've ever had that was going to make a "real" contibution has been assasinated? Yall could kill Al Sharpton, and Jessie Jackson but you won't because they are puppets. The disinfranchised blacks think thier making a change so you let them hang around as figure heads. We all know Barak Obamas days are number if it's up to yall. I feel sorry for you souls. This post isn't even about race but you intended on saying racist remarks reguardless...Why? For all the idiots out there (Ray C) any race that is below the poverty line resorts to violence as a means of survival. Fact of the matter is as a whole whites are the minority but the ones who make the decisions that effect every other race are white. EVELYN I salute you sweetheart I love you as a sister reguardless of your ethninticty. Finally I ain't hard to find I'm as real as they come and last time I checked I still got my Marine Corps issue. Not all white people are scared of blacks just the ones that hide behind a monitor and keyboard. Next time you see a group of black men share your deepest thoughts with them as open as you have here. Scream at me on stsavoy@yahoo.com

Kat

Aquanetta isn't that uncommon if you look it up.

Kat

Is Aquanette a hairspray?

Kat

That's right R.Zimmerman.

.....

To black panther party...first, you apparently haven't read my posts and just blindly jumped on evelyns bandwagon as i have not made any racist statements...second, whites in the north may well be racist for all i know but i live in the south and the black racists by far outnumber the white racists now...and third(your gonna love this)....i'm black. Its black folks like 50, diddy, al sharpton, rev. wright, etc. that give us all a bad name. If you're not going to read all the posts then don't blindly include names of those in posts by people who obviously have a chip on their shoulder and don't get their facts straight before they run off at the fingers.

Liz

BlackPatherParty ~ What does being a Marine and a "group of black men" have to do with anything? Are you trying to intimidate? Sounds like it! As I stated in a previous post, directed to Evelyn, just because my "skin" may be a different color than yours, does not mean I am afraid or fightened of you! Whether you are male or female. I will tell you or anyone else exactly what I think of them, if asked. It seems as though what you are trying to say is, a white person needs to fear the black man. Then in the same breath, you have the audacity to to say, "whites are individually the most racist on the planet"! That in and of itself is the MOST racist comment I have EVER heard. Racism is not something you are born with. It is something that is LEARNED. I will say it one more time...............MLK did not represent or speak violence! You on the other hand insinuated violence in your post. It is time to break the cycle of racism, hate and violence...............something you SHOULD have learned in the corps!

Liz

excuse me................BlackPantherParty!

I forgot my N!

Liz

One more thing BlackPantherParty....................I am as white as a saltine cracker and to top it off big boy, I am a blonde, blue eyed WOMAN!

211nProgress

she did this!

Liz

Truth Be Told ~ It is ashame that you have to resort to making such broad statements!

MZ_50

THE BITCH LOST HER MIND JUST LIKE SHE LOST 50!!
Let's see...she was ordered to move out of the house by June (per 50 HOT 97.1 INTERVIEW), TMZ caught 50 and his baby mama in an argument out in the streets which was yesterday. Now this morning the house is burnt to the ground. WHAT A FKN COINCIDENCE. I'M A WOMAN AND IF MY BABY DADDY WAS KICKIN ME AND MY BABY OUT THE HOUSE, HE OWNS, I WOULD DEFINATELY BURN THE HOUSE DOWN ON MY LAST DAY IN THE HOUSE. FOR REAL. HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED. SHE'S SETTIN' HIM UP. IT'S A PERFECT SET UP. SHE NEEDS TO KICK BACK WITH HER SQUARE ASS DUDE, GIVE 50 HIS SON AND KICK ROCKS BACK TO THE PROJECTS. SHE'S MAD CAUSE 50 DON'T WANT HER. SH'ES GARBAGE AND GARBAGE BELONGS IN A LAND FILL. 50 WOULDN'T PUT HIS SON IN DANGER LIKE THAT. ANOTHER THING TO THINK ABOUT WHY WOULDN'T SHE CALL THE POLICE WHEN SHE HEARD "SOMEONE" COME INTO HER HOME AN HOUR BEFORE THE FIRE??? HMMMMM?? CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE OUTCOME!!

MZ_50

THE BITCH LOST HER MIND JUST LIKE SHE LOST 50!!