50's Baby Mama -- Someone Broke Into the Crib

5/30/2008 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The lawyer for 50 Cent's baby mama, Shaniqua Tompkins, tells TMZ that she heard "someone" come into the house this morning at 4 AM, shortly before the fire broke out around an hour later.

Paul Catsandonis, Shaniqua's lawyer, tells us that his client is "traumatized" by the fire and that the kids are similarly in total shock. Six people, including Tompkins and their 10-year-old son Marquise, were in the house. They all were transported to the hospital and treated for smoke inhalation.

Story developing ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

carol

When the fire is declared arson, insurance will not pay. The idea of any woman using a kid as a tool to get herself free room and board is disgusting. She said 'her job is raising the son". Is she kidding? That attitude went out with high button shoes. Shaniqua, from one female to another - "Get your ugly ass out and get yourself a job. Support yourself and co support your son". I'm personally glad she is homeless along with those other freeloaders in the house. If the kid doesn't have a home, he can live with his Dad, no problem.

APizzle

She needs to stop already. She either set that fire or had someone do it. The people in the house by the way were her & 50's son Marquis, her other child by another man, her boyfriend's 2 kids and a nanny. I agree with kysaunte, if you hear someone breaking into your house, why not call the cops and how does a fire of that magnitude start AN HOUR later? It was awfully suspect that she and all 6 people were already standing at the back window when the off duty cop who claimed he was just driving by and saw the fire and came to rescue them. Most people are fast asleep at that hour. The fact that they were all waiting by the window tells me it was planned and she knew all about it. Then to boot her first reaction is not even, "Thank God we all made it out alive and safely," but she goes off on some angry rant blaming 50 who is all the way in Louisiana shooting a movie. Shaniqua honey, tricks are for kids!

2drk2fck

Oh leave Aquanette alone!
and yes Aquanet is hairspray

dblkgrl

I read that 50 cent won a cout case against her and she had to pay him back 9,000 dollars that he gave her to move out back to him and she has to move by the end of the school year to leave the property and she had moved another man into the house i don't know what made her think 50 cent was going for that even if there not together thats real crazy to move another man in a house that belongs to another man and you don't pay bills or rent she had to be out her mind she figure 50 sleeps with who ever she can to 50 say you can but not in this 2.4 million dolar home so to me she had more to gain from the house being set on fire because she had to move and pay 9,000 dollars she might don't have anymore or her new man cause he was enjoying the fabulous life style on someone else's dime get a job and provide for your n child and just maybe he will continue to help you she get 25,000 month she ain't getting no job loser ass chick .

gary wichard

Ya'll straight up racscits on this board ya'll triflin bt it will come back to you so I would step off on Shinquia and realize that cribs blaze eeerday and you rasists need to believe that is a fct, they eletrail wiring and such is old so do not blame a successful black man and a black queen like you rasicts do. It was a set up and ya'll need to step off and praise be baby Marquise is safe. Hell yeah

hayley

Good job hillary #91. I had 3 kids with my first ex and he NEVER paid a cent in child support even to this day. He's been mostly in and out of jail the whole 15 yrs I've known him.I think 5o has every right to be mad and want her MONEY SOAKING GREEDY ASS OUT!! Is she for real? I don't believe any woman would stay at a house with their child if a man threatens to kill you. And how ghetto she is she would of left. I think she should get a brain,job, and her own place. If i was 50 I would do everything in my power to get FULL custody of my child! This woman is wayyyy too dramatic and pathetic and LAZY.I think she burned down his house. DEFINATELY.

p

Kids mother is not even cute should left trash where trash belongs and you would not have this problem

OMG

NO WAY FIFTHY DID IT ,,U BITCH ,, LOOK U HAD ALL YOUR CRACK FRIENDS STAYING OVER THAT NIGHT ,, 1 OF THEM DID IT ,, U LITTLE HOOD RAT ....

KEEYSHAJ50

I AGREE #89 AND #90
REAL TALK RIGHT THERE I CANT WAIT FOR MORE ON THIS AND THE OUTCOME ON THIS LOL...

NYLATX

I read a lot of racist and dumb comments, When headbanger and Rockers make millions it's okay. A lot of rocker didn't finish High School. However, it's acceptable beacuse they fit into the mainstream. Cocaine, grouppies, acid and what ever else they can do to damage a body. I Digress, Fifty made $400,000,000// from Coke Cola Company from the sale of vitiman Water. He is in contract negoitations with News Corp for another multimillion dollar deal. I tink he can afford to pay his Baby's Mother a few thousand a month. He won the judgement to have her evicted, there was not rush on his part. She was going to be thrown out by June. Common sense would indicate she was desperate and needed a edge.
Last, use comon sense and common courtesy, and get a life if you are angry and capitolism...move to CUBA

Tiffany

She needs to get a life . She gives single moms all over a bad name. Why would he be worried about you when he can get any woman he wants. Let's be for real.What real man wants to lay up in the next man's house. 50 had his son with him all the time in ads ,modeling and all.That man was paying for his kid before you even put him on child support. But because your YOUNG AND DUMB. You listened to people in the hood that don't have money or can't get there dead beat baby daddy's to give them a penny tell you,You can get more .When really you should'nt you and 50 were not married and you have 1 child. Girl get a nice apartment or condo and tell your man to STOP TRYING TO LIVE OFF THE NEXT MAN. IT SEEMS TO ME YOU NEED TO MOVE ON NOT 50.

Brian Sparks

I think I want that organic bedding for my little one. A parent just needs to make sure the bedding isn't too cushioned or the baby might squish into it if he/she laid face down, and could get hurt [or worse!] from not being able to breath. A good place to get boys baby bedding is KeepingInTheLoop.com and others. I would try there first and foremost.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7