SamRo Takes LiLo's Breath Away

5/30/2008 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Lindsay Lohan spent over two hours in an Los Angeles ER, after complaining that she was having difficulty breathing.

As TMZ first reported, while on a flight from NYC yesterday, Lohan asked for a warm compress to ease discomfort she was feeling in her chest. Lilo suffers from asthma.

Sources tell us she was hesitant to go to the hospital because of the paparazzi. We're told she's totally fine and is currently on set of her new flick "Labor Pains."

Livin La Vida Lohan -- click to launch

kirez

Who is the girl dressed lke a boy hanging out with Lilo? Has Lilo decided to go lesbian?

Anita

Hope LL did not STEAL anything while on her trip!

momlania

Funny how she only has bad asthma attacks when she is gainfully employed on a movie set, haven't heard anything about bad asthma since the last time she was working on a film...

rachel

Sam really looks like her dad in this picture.

Hal

Tattoo a big red "L" on her forehead! She needs it.

Hal

She may want to "try out" on Rosie O'Donnell. They deserve each other.

STOPSMOKING

I have SEVERE asthma and use both a nebulizer and inhaler; in addition to other medications for my lungs. If I was having difficulty breathing, putting a hot compress on my chest would only exacerbate my difficulty breathing. She needs to STOP SMOKING. If she continues to smoke, she'll inevitably develop COPD. Her girlfriend needs to stop smoking around her as well. Continuously flying and traveling are only increasing potential asthma attacks. In my experience, I don't have chest pains, so perhaps she was having an anxiety attack, as opposed to an asthma flare up.

Why?

Maybe if she stops smoking she could breathe!

LaReina

Sam is one fugly lesbian.

Tami

Man, could that thing she's romantically involved with be any uglier? That has got to be the most homely woman I've ever seen in my life, how could anyone get aroused looking at her, I mean seriously....she's as ugly as a mud fence and seems to have about as much personality as a marble!

Tiny Timoteo

Hey Sam, why the long face?

YIKES

WHY DO WE CARE ABOUT THIS NO TALENT UGLY WASTE OF SPACE GIRL....

someguy

WHY TMZ, WHY???? Why do you continue to give this no talent skank any space on your page? No one gives two sh!its about this jackass.

Here's a tip: she was in the hospital getting her STDs treated.

BJ Rocks

these 2 make me sick!

Kevin

Too bad she didnt stop breathing all together and die.