The Real Bitch

On 'Sex and the City'

5/30/2008 11:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With rumors swirling for years of on-set tensions, TMZ has exclusively learned the identity of the biggest bitch on "Sex and the City." The answer may surprise you.

0530_mean_girl_launch-1

TMZhires13yearolds

I don't even have to look at it. I bet it's a dog considering you use this stale "joke" every day.

APeAR

please make your female staff stop trying to write jokes

CoolGirl2008

Wow- I can't believe how retarded that is.

This only proves what type of girl is going to see this bomb.

hahahaha!

Am I the only one who hated Sex in the City the series??? Blech... who would want to see these women flirting and haveing sex.. yuck. I mean Kim was cool in the 80's and she annoys me the least .. but the rest of them.. good Lord there isn't an ounce of combined sex appeal with these characters.

Melissa

Cavalier Love!

Melissa

I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. They are the most loving, beautiful and friendly dogs you will ever love.

Amazing T!

Am I the only woman in the world who could care less about this show/movie?
I have no desire whatsoever to see any of these over aged, over privileged, over exposed hounds have sex ANYWHERE...
and Sarah Jessica Parkers face looks like a smelly, worn out leather sandal. Ick.

Shani

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove sex and the city. I think penny is funny, she is the bitch because bitch in the dictionary means "female dog".

hahahaha!

Penny is also by far the most attractive of the ladies on that show!! LOL

The Simple Facts

How the heck was SJP ever cast as the lead sexy gal in the first place??? And the movie - it's not for fans, it is to feed the ego of this insecure slag. Caught the 4 of 'em on oprah, & Parker totally hogged the spotlight. Just from the clips of the film, she ensured was the center of the action there as well. She's an attention ho, probably cuz getting it helps her feel validated, even though SJP is fugly, fugly -- & o yeah, FUGLY. I agree with the Maxim list, granting her dubious honor as Numero Uno for UNsexiest. Yetch!

Melissa

This thread sucks. Fix it TMZ.

Melissa

A qualified breeder can reduce/eliminate the incidence of Mitral Valve Heart Disease (MVD) and Syringomyelia (SM). The problem is there are too many breeders looking for a quick buck. When I went looking for my dogs I did a lot of research. I contacted a man close to my home who claimed to be a breeder. Our subsequent emails made me uneasy and I did not adopt from this breeder. Three years later he was on the news. His farm was raided and the Cavaliers there were sick and in poor health (many were put down). My instincts and interviews showed me the right way to a reputable breeder. Demand AKC papers, otherwise they are probably only breeding for money and not quality of breed. The reputable Cavalier breeder will interview YOU and will not allow YOU to adopt a Cavalier if they deem you unqualified to raise this loving breed of dog. We initially wanted one dog but chose two because they are timid dogs who bond with their owners and abhor being left alone. The brothers seem almost conjoined and keep each other company when we are not at home.

I hope you are lucky enough to adopt a Cavalier.

tmz fan

much like this bitch, the other four are easily capable of licking themselves!

Shawn

The rating for this movie says that in addition to everything else, "graphic nudity" will be shown, and in case any of it involves SJP, "Vomit Bags Will Be Provided In The Theatre Lobby".

Twinker

SATC just proves Square Pegs all have round holes.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments