« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Same-Sex Couples Not Safeco for Mariners?

5/31/2008 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's Tila Tequila Saturday! If it wasn't bad enough that pro mechanical bull rider Sirbrina Guerrero was unable to rope a ride on, er, with Tila on this season's show, now she says she can't swap spit with her GF at a Mariners game either. Ichi -NO!

Guerrero told a local Sea-Town TV station she was at the M's game with her date recently and gave her a peck, when a mother sitting with her son complained to security. Guerrero says they were told to stop PDAing or leave the game!

Why the Mariners, who are a bottom dwelling 20-35, would want to kick any fans out of a game is beyond us.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mandz

FIRST!!!!

LStoner

I don't believe any couple, straight or gay, should be making out in front of kids at a ballgame. If it was just a small peck, like on the cheek or something, then that is a ridiculous complaint.

Holly

Puh lease. She didnt get kicked out because she was kissing her girlfriend. She got kicked out for kissing on her girlfriend because she's a skank that does it for attention. Had it been a REAL lesbian couple, I doubt anyting would have been said. I would know. I'm FROM Seattle and go to 15 or more games a year. This had everything to do with the fact that Seattle hates fake lesbian skanky brats, period. GO HOME GUERRERO

tired of cry baby

COME TMZ, CAN'T YOU DO YOUR JOB AND DIG A LITTLE DEAPPER? NO ONE GET'S KICKED OUT FOR A PECK ON THE CHEEK!!!!!!

unreal reality

dumb. If she would have been listening to the announcements pre-game, she would have known PDA's are not welcome. Same sex or not.

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

As usual, the 3rd grade writers at TMZ got it all wrong. Tila Tequila & her friend being media whoring fake lesbians has nothing to do with it. I live up here in Seattle & go to many Mariners games. They announce before the game starts that one of the rules is not to go at it in the seats. Obviously, TMZ got it wrong (again; they get more wrong than right) about the peck on the cheek; they were probably smooching up a storm. Fake lesbians or heterosexuals, they'd get warned for such behavior.

Since Seattle is a pretty liberal town for same sex couples, singling out lesbians is not something that happens up here. The TMZ chimpanzee with an IQ of 10 who wrote this article obviously did NO background checking. Makes me wonder how they can call themselves writers...

bugbarbecue

puh-leeze! Reports are it was no peck on the cheek, more like groping and making out. Safeco will toss anyone displaying that kind of behavior straight or gay.....I should know, since they tossed my ass for making out with my girlfriend last year. Besides, Safeco officials only asked them to please refrain at first, she's the one making the big stink.

kzdiver

Hot lesbians are IN! Look at Lohan and Ronsom.

nunya

I wouldn't want my kids seeing that crap ether!!!!! That lady was being a good mother so why the heck is TMZ criticizing that?!?!!!

jake

crap don't most teams have a kiss cam!! I know Minnesota does

Dan

Lesbian PDA's have no place at any ballpark in the country. VERY inappropriate but of course, the pro-gay TMZ has to jump all over it

busted Brad

They were doing more then a peck on the cheek...They were all over eachother trying to get attention...I wouldn't want to see it in front of my kids gay or straight. It belongs in the bedroom...they can hold hand and leave the rest for later.

busted Brad

Yeah get a room! we are here to watch the game!

eat a dam twinkie you skank!!

SINNERS thats what they are!! I wouldnt want my kids to see that trash either!!!!!!!!!!!

lala

seattle does suck tho. they are liberal in all the wrong ways! they think bums have rights too, but a little peck on the cheek...strike your out! that lady needs to get a life! watch the game and not pay attn. to what other ppl are doing. i feel sorry for her kid!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments