Someone Needs a Tetanus Shot

5/31/2008 2:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is that a hickey on Amy Winehouse's neck??
Amy Winehouse
Good lord. Her London Bridge is gonna fall right off.

Sabrina

First... Man oh man she looks rotten.... She seriously needs to get a make over, and new teeth.

shirliana

SHE NEEDS ALOT OF HELP... GOD.... SOMEONE LIKE A DOCTOR NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING FOR HER... LOOK AT HER MARKS... DISGUSTING.............................

Just call me trailer trash....

is her husband out of jail? if not, who the hell gave her a hickey.....slut

wtf

She is so talented and has so many fans that adore her. It's so sad that she hates herself so much.

TMZhires13yearolds

It doesn't look like a hickey to me. You can clearly see a cut running through the middle of it. I'd say she either deliberately or accidentally hurt herself again. This is feeling like the early ages when people would gather to watch other people being killed.

namers

When I was a teenager, I gave myself a hickey with a snake bite kit.

I'm sure that's what happened.

katmoon

kinda like a Janis Joplin. Pray for her.

Just call me trailer trash....

it sure looks like a hickey to me....that "cut" running thru it is a wrinkle in her neck....geez catch a clue

also comparing her to janis joplin is a bit far fetched...i agree this chick is serious need of some mental health help

it's called rehab, she should know didn't she sing about it? now that's ironic

vote for John McCain....the only one who can save out country!!!!

ThirstyThursday

YIKES!!!

She is a good bet for the deadpool.

Terri

What a pig!!!

Black Teef

Said it before & it bears repeating...yum!

anonymous

Yesterday she was at “Rock in Rio Lisbon", in Portugal and her performance was a disaster. She came out 45min late, her voice was "not there" and she was obviously intoxicated. She couldn't almost stand, had one hand in bandages (couldn't hold the microphone properly) and almost fell. She couldn't sing and her band saved the show. At one time she cried and then said she "came close to cancel because she had no voice". It was dramatic. The public was amazing, cheering her up, to help her confidence because she was obviously ashamed.

Joana

You guys have to see the videos on youtube from her last concert in rock in rio lisboa yesterday... PURE DECADENCE!!!

Sharona

Looks like an infected injection site to me. Please, God, someone get this girl into a long-term treatment program. This is beyond sad.

BronzedBum

Amy has such a great voice, too bad her drug use has not only ruined her looks but, her career also.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments