John Mayer: Hasn't Dumped Aniston Yet

6/1/2008 5:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Mayer gave Jennifer Aniston a ride last night -- then he took her somewhere in his car.

The two lovebirds were spotted leaving the Beverly Hills Hotel together.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mya

LOL....good one TMZ!

Lenn K.

George Clooney made it a year, so I'll give John Mayer 9 months or less and he'll blow Dodge with Jen in tears!!

del

George Clooney? Huh?

On a different note, isn't she too old for Mayer?

Meri

Lenn K.-- I hope you are wrong about this, as I really like this couple together!

carolyn

Good for her, now maybe you will stop giving her a ptiy party, and blaming Anelina/Brad. She has gone through a couple guys, this one looks good, and seems to have a good IQ. He is talented and seems to be interested in her. Now stop comparing both women, each of whom had good and bad qualities, but just want live their own lifes. Good for Jennifer!!

Kelli

Shouldn't they look happier if they are just leaving the hotel? I hope he can make her happy, she deserves it.

Ooooo Noooo!

She better "do it" every chance she can if she wants kids. . . those egs of her's have not been in the fridge all these years. . . I'll tell ya what.

Lenn K.

Pink, I'm not hoping for the worse, I've just watch how he done the others and it's cold. Jennifer deserve someone who really care for her.

dom fox

why would this handsome young man want to be with that old woman?

Twinker

Smelly fingers!

ThirstyThursday

She looks like she would be the most boring lay ever. Guys send flowers the next day 'cause they think she might be dead........

Pinky

You know, I love Jennifer Aniston as an actress. I really do. But, TMZ, this whole thing you have for her, poor Jenny, poor Jenny is really old, old, old. My God, Angelina and Brad will soon be together as long as those two were married for.

Brad Pitt is an amazing man and father! Look at all the pictures you all print up, he and Angie are phenomenally HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!

But, I don't like this twosome. I really feel Jenny is too old for John... and it shows. They don't seem to "gel." in my eyes...They have yet to SMILE together..OH no, she needs to move on.
Look at all the beautiful rich women out there who just cannot KEEP a man!!

Wow, I am so glad I am poor but in love!! ha-ha-ha

Meri

Lenn K.--O.K. I understand what you are saying. I just want her to find happiness. Thanks for responding to my comment.

MyTwoCents

I think you got it wrong TMZ, John is the one wh gets dumped.

Make It Right!!

I agree, they don't look happy at all. This is like an obligatory sighting. But on a happier note for all the Brangelina fans, I just found this quote: Angelina Jolie says she and Brad Pitt would consider starting a foster home, according to The Sun. And on possibly marrying, she says "one day we will ... if the kids start asking." (May 30)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments