Big Brown Shows Clay Who's Hung Like a Horse

6/2/2008 6:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When it comes to getting chicks pregnant, size really does matter.

Superhorse Big Brown will reportedly make as much as $50 million in stud fees if he wins the Triple Crown. That's as much as $100K per mare.

Not sure how much Jaymes Foster had to pony up for Clayken's swimmers, but we're guessing he didn't command quite as much -- especially for being such a long shot.

duluth

You guys are being too brutal. Give it a rest and let the guy live his life. I wonder how you guys would handle it if you were the object of such spite & meanness. I don't know why Clay's sexual preferences are even an issue in the land of anything goes.

He's just another Idiot

I wish Gays would go back in the closets. So many have become militants and they are boring - like Ellen Degeneras. and Rosie O'Donnell. Has the Medical Community ever truly decided if they are born gay or if they choose that lifestyle? The ONLY gay I respect is Anderson Cooper. He is super smart and doesn't flaunt his gayness.

Blessing

I am currently pregnant with twins, conceived via IVF. Did any of you ever think that maybe she coudn't conceive naturally - if it were any of your business. Another thing, who cares of he's gay. . . does his sexual preference have anything to do with his talet? If you like he fine, if not back off. I'm sure you aren't so perfect.

He's just another Idiot

Classy Lady must be Gay Clay himself.

Blessing

I don't see how Clay has "flaunted" being gay if he hasn't even admitted to it.

lyn

Apparently some of you are jealous if you have seen Mr. Aiken and his jewels. He is hung like a horse. So pffff to all of you slime bags. Leave the man alone. He has more sympathy for children and charisma than most of you apparently have in your little fingers. Jealousy truly is a green eyed beast.

sam

Yes, indeedy-weedy..... I can attest to the hungness of one Clay Aiken because I saw him in his tightie-whitie's backstage & nothing else. His prodigious package took my breath away. Long legs, long arms, huge hands, feet & ears & no, it is not a myth. The guy is long & lean with huge appendages. If he were gay, I would have jumped him right then & there. But I was asured by those in the know that my dreams would never be realized, to my surprise & disappointment. He was also quite hairy which I love ... & buff!... which I guess, is what dancing for 4 months on Broadway will do to a usually skinny white boy. I can assure you that the man is GOR-GEOUS in person.... this place always posts the worst photo they can find of anyone they're dissing, you regulars should know that by now. Now I shall retire to my strawberry dreams with cinnamon on top.... what could have been!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3