Brangy Baby Pics Will Fetch Fortune

6/2/2008 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The bidding for the Brangelina twins pics has reached a whopping $15 million -- and will probably go a lot higher.

Our magazine spies tell us only PEOPLE and OK! are left standing in the bidding war. One spy says the pics are so valuable they would "print blank pages" the rest of year to get them.

Can a weekly mag actually recoup all that cash? Probably not, but it doesn't matter. The prestige is what counts.

No deal has been inked yet. Brad's peeps didn't return our calls. A PEOPLE rep says, "We'd love to see the photos in PEOPLE. We wish the family well" OK!'s rep refused to address a dollar figure, but admits they'd be "foolish" not to make a play for the photos.

We're told the $$$$ Brad and Angie get will go to charity.

CRAZY!!

Make It Right!!

Well thank goodness for Commonsense!!! But it won't do any good as there are still those folks who ain't got any!

Make It Right!!

You can call Brangelina LOTS OF NAMES but BORING ISN'T ONE OF THEM!!!! LOL!!!

Make It Right!!

And by posting on this site, money goes to advertisers to pay for fotos and stories about BRANGELINA!!! So thank you "I love my new carpet" for greasing the money wheel that brings us more fotos and stories about Brad and Angelina. And I'll take my red Mahogany hardwood floors over new carpet anyday of any century...I guess that's what makes you an Aniston fan and me a Brangelina fan!! LOL!!!

Alex's Chica

Not only are they both GORGEOUS but they are also generous. J LO and her ugly babies didn't give poop to no one she SUCKS! Thank you Angelina and Brad for caring so much about children on this Earth and helping them. You two are an inspiration to everyone (except celebrities)

love them

i am glad for this beautiful couple, i hope they are happy as they should be, brad is looking great as always and very supportive, you know he is nervous, but thank god he is getting what he wants, a Hugh family to love, i would pay to see the babies and anything else brad and Angie does, they are very interesting, Hollywood needs this couple, i had stop caring a long time ago until this couple got together and believe me i have a life, good luck sexy brad and beautiful Angie and clan.

cindy

Always use their child to make money to spent their extravagance life. Sham on them.

bwahahahha

I'll buy people or OK mag if they will have for their cover the Brad & Angelina Twins so.. haters .. Go scream in the oceans

warfreakbix

Self righteous pr!cks, as if in your lifelife you can donate 15 million freaking dollars to charity. So everytime you whine about pictures of celebrities who donate, please think before spewing hate!

loving grandmother

I can't understand how these magazines could pay all this money to celebs for their baby pictures. Everyone should stop buying these magazine and supporting all this bs. Maybe this will help pay for their 60 million dollar mansion they are buying in France. Hey Brad and Angie, there are kids in the USA that could stand a hot meal and a home to live in. Take care of your own first.

Josie

That this amount is even being considered to be given for pictures of these babies is dispicable!!! How do we know for sure that the money is really being donated to charity? And if it is, why aren't they donating the money to all the needy orphanages and children right here in the USA? Wasn't it here, in the US that those two idiots became rich & famous. I'm so tired of them!!! A lot of you talk about how great they are, yet it's all BS. Isn't it curious how you rarely see pictures of them with their biological daughter? Take a look at how many pictures there are of them with all or some of the adopted kids. Isn't it sick that perhaps they are really afraid to expose their biological daughter to the media and potentially danger, but not their adopted kids? What does that really tell us?

FlamingoNut

Screw the celebrity spawns. Donate that money to, hmmmm, the homeless, education, something IMPORTANT.

Debra

This sure leaves a bad taste in peoples’ mouths because you can interpret it as profiting even though you're donating from your children, which is why I always say those 2 magic words - matching funds. If they match any amount that they receive from selling their children's photographs that contribution would be doubled to of course the organisation of their choice and that level of philanthropy is truly ground breaking.

Hopefully they're listening. Matching funds is the way to go.

- Lainey

Debra

Along with the rest of the world, I love the Jolie-Pitts. They are role models for my children to look up to. I don't care that there are few haters out there. I know they are constantly posting to make it seem like there are more of them but I have it on very good authority that it's usually the same people posting over and over saying how much everyone hates them. BWAHAHAHAHA! They are on top of the world! Imagine living in the south of France in a three-hundred-year-old castle raising that beautiful family!!!! Good Lord! They deserve it all!

And to anyone who says Brad is ugly: You definately have not seen him in person then.

Make It Right!!

John Mayer is talented, witty and charming. Jen will get dumped. If Jen could "do better", she would have by now. Face it Aniston fans, she's a desperate, lonely, miserable, boring RICH loser. One of you ZEALOTS actually posted on aol today that you hoped Angelina would "die while giving birth" ! It's bad enough to want Angelina dead, a whole different story to wish two innocent babies would die as well! No wonder Brangelina had the FBI and the CIA protecting Shiloh from the Aniston fan who made a threat against her! If Aniston doesn't come out and disown all the likes of you with all your spewing hatred, I really hope Mayer dumps her hard and humiliated!! And any of you that like her will STOP THE MADNESS of spewing your filthy hatred that makes some sicko think it's ok to say such an evil, terrible thing! Denounce this type of fan and denounce Aniston if she permits it htru her continued silence!!! Aniston needs to come forward and tell the truth about her marriage to Brad ending and STOP THIS MADNESS!!

Sandeana

I do think one thing. Brad Pitt dumped a beauty for an ugly dog. And I do mean UGLY. If my dog had a face like Angelina Jolie, I'd shave her ass and make her walk backwards.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments