Clay Aiken E-smack-ulates

6/2/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Clay Aiken showed a flair of masculinity last night as he went after our D.C. photog who wanted some info on the Claby.

Mr. X

I'm not a Clay fan but I would have done the same thing.

Lionel

Whatever happened to those stories about Clay Aiken loving to get fisted?

?

This is hilarious! You go girl!

Wind Goddess

To comment #55 / 'Just Curious'. I'd like to answer your question. I do not waste my time reading TMZ. The only thing I ever look at are videos or pics of Clay Aiken in all sources because I am a proud fan. I was 'curious' to see him smack a camera out of his face - so deservingly, too. I agree, if someone is going to bash a celebrity, they should not do so on a public forum they're not interested in. People who bash others especially without facts are usually insecure or jealous of that celebrity. Clay happens to be a very talented, intelligent person of character yet the ignorant and media choose to distort and trash his image any way then can. It's sad.

KMC

Now Kelly Rippa really knows where his "palms" have been........

El

Good for him. You morons at TMZ have no right reporting information thas has not been verified by Clay or the mother. Even if it is true. It is none of your damn business!!

El

Way to go Clay!! Too bad you didn't punch the guy in the face!

CoolGirl2008

I think Clay has gotten really fat. He needs to go on a huge diet!

To #26

It's possible that this particular pap had done something earlier and Aiken was responding to that. He's a good guy, a great singer experiencing much success in the industry and he deserves to be treated with respect. Not that any tabloid pap would know anything about that.

Barb

I am quoting poster #59: "59. Whatever happened to those stories about Clay Aiken loving to get fisted?

Posted at 1:57PM on Jun 2nd 2008 by Lionel"

Just proved a point to me and so many others regarding not your age, but your immaturity , and your lack of class all with that one sentence.

What

I am not getting into the Bible with you but go read it. I did not say anything bad about Clay! I just agreed with Pimp and what I said, "God created man and woman" You seem to be against anyone saying anything good about Clay! I meant that most celebs (Brad & Angie) adopt outside the US when we have so many to adopt here!! My personal beliefs are mine! Yours is yours!! I still believe a child should have a Mom & Dad!! When you tell people to shut up and not have a personal view - then you are the one that is closed mined.

slimon is a jerk

For some people, this site is entertainment and a way to relax a few minutes out of the day. Majority of us go in knowing that most of these stories are exaggerated. But what I am truly trying to understand is why people come here if they hate this site...This obviously isn't even entertainment for you so why are you here? Is there really nothing else in your life that you can find to do to sit and relax for a few minutes other than come to a site that you hate??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You call this entertainment? This is no more civilized than the days of the colloseums where they fed people to the lions. And we call our society civilized...what a bunch of BS. I say get some laws passed to stop these TMZ cretins from stalking and harassing people.

Clay'sgirl73

For all you ignorant people...for the last time Clay is NOT gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has denied it enough! Go pick on someone else for a change and leave him alone! And even if he were gay..........SO STINKING WHAT! It doesn't change the fact that he is a wonderful person who has done many good things with his life.

Go Clay! Smacking that camera was awesome! I would have grabbed it and thrown it back in the guy's face! Yay Clay you go!!!

sam

GOOD FOR HIM, IT IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE, I WOULD SAY THE MAJORITY ARE SO HORRIBLE. THE COMMENTS ARE DISGUSTING. THIS IS A GUY WHO IS JUST TRYING TO LIVE HIS LIFE. PEOPLE SEEM TO FORGET THAT CLAY HAS MORE TALENT THAN MOST PEOPLE. HE WAS RUNNER UP ON AMERICAN IDOL, THE GUY IS AN AMAZING SINGER. I WOULD SAY THIS CHILD IS BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A TALENTED AND NICE PERSON FOR A FATHER. I'M SURE THE MOTHER IS JUST HORRIFIED AT THE TREATMENT HE IS RECEIVING AND NOW YOU CRAZY'S ARE HOUNDING HER. WHY ALL THE HATRED? ITS MUCH EASIER AND HEALTHIER TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE. IT'S AMAZING HOW MANY AMERICANS HAVE SUCH TERRIBLE PARENTS THAT THEY TURN OUT TO BE HATERS. STOP ALREADY, AN UNBORN CHILD IS INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brad

i respect people's privacey but at the same time he is gay! why cant he admit it? the child is better off knowing the truth!