Nick to John -- It's Your Fault for Being My Friend!

6/2/2008 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So any remorse Nick Hogan showed about what he did to John Graziano? Total and utter bull.
Nick Hogan
We've obtained his response to the civil lawsuit that John's family filed against the Hogans, and it's outrageous: Nick blames virtually every person on the planet -- including John himself and Daniel Jacobs, the guy whom he drag-raced to cause the crash in the first place -- but doesn't take a shred of responsibility of his own.

Let's just list the ways that Nick says John put himself in danger: Not wearing a seatbelt, not getting out of the car, getting into the car in the first place.

And one last thing: Being friends with Nick to begin with.

Karen

This kid and his parents disgust me. These people have really ugly souls.

Ronda in st louis

I too will not watch or take notice of anything THEY do from here on. I will also spread the word........

55. What a punk assed little spoiled brat. I will never watch anything they are in on TV and boycott any products that sponser their sorry reality shows. They are PATHETIC!!!

lol

HULK SUPPLIED THEM BOTH WITH ALCOHOL AND SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT....

kindmaryjane

pig

just wondering

maybe momma should bring Nicky some of his Hot Wheels from his bucket at home and he can hide them under his sheet top play with when he gets bored.

Hogan Hater

The only way any of us can make this idiot feel anything is to stop watching anything with a Hogan in it. Brooke is supposed to have her own show in the works and cry baby boy thinks he does too. DON'T WATCH!!! Don'y buy products that advertise during their show. Write companies that are advertising, and tell them you will no longer buy their prodructs. These people are losers and we are paying their bills.

tom

This kid is a total punk.

Ronda in st louis

on Jun 2nd 2008 by AVA R. Ava you are the sad one, not Jun 2nd 2008 by Renata, Renata was telling the truth and since you don't agree you say names, I feel sad for you are a sad sole. Find a better outlet for your own problems.

paulalama

Hopefully this douche will be schooled while in the pokey...Paging Bubba!

disgusted

I hope that his family gets a fat ass settlement. I am not an advocate of litigation, but they are handling this poorly. I can't believe he has no remorse over his "friend's" future. I used to watch the family, now I turn the channel. They ALL make me sick. And their fake divorce isn't going to save them any money!

pop eye

It will come down the what the jury decides and how convincing the attorneys are. But personally, I don't think the Grazianos have much of a case. Ya, Nick was the one with his foot on the gas pedal, but he was also a minor. John was an adult of more than legal drinking age who was drinking with this boy and knew he shouldn't have been driving. If anything, I think the Bolleas may have more of a case against Graziano for contributing towards the delinquency of a minor. That will never happen, of course, because you can collect money from someone who doesn't have any.

Harriet

The person who wrote comment #3 is 110% correct.

Cindy

Nicholas is exhibiting sociopath behaviors, not accepting responsibility for his actions. Our prisons are filled with socipaths. Their wrong dooing are always someone else's fault. Hence, they believe they are "owed" something and commit crimes with non remorse.

jm

Everyone, stop watching The Gladiators which Hulk Hogan Hosts.

Krisann

I always thuoght of Hulk Hogan as a sweet guy but after hearing him say that John must have done some bad stuff to have God lay this on him....... WOW, what an assss they are all fake, plastic good for nothings and they are all here just stealing are oxygen! I'm sure John wasn't an angel but none of us are and if I had cause an accident and hurt anyone I would feel remorse every minute of my life!