Sloppy Dick Yanked from House Party

6/2/2008 6:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just when you thought Andy Dick couldn't do anything to make you think he's a bigger douchebag -- he did this.

The walking rehab patient Andy Dick hit up a Hollywood house party yesterday and got so wasted he threw a beer bottle at a guy and then had to get carried out to a car and thrown in the front seat.

Fernando Valenzuela

one of these days this douchebag is gonna get beaten like his name was Jesse Metcalfe...

american beauty

I'm with #11 and #15. I couldn't watch the last minute, either. At least he didn't hurt the dog. I was afraid in the beginning that he'd hurt the dog. And if he had, I'd hunt Andy down myself.

Yeah, it's pathetic and sad, but he has resources, he can get help. I don't respect people who are all into themselves and treat others like garbage. Andy obviously has a lot of issues. Let's see...Bo Diddly and Yves St. Laurent died today. At this rate, Andy will be #3 in the Dead Pool.

This guy his a kid? Now THAT'S sad.

Kelli

Well just another happy fun laugh at funny TMZ. We are suppose to give condlences or laugh...whatever. God help this Andy person please.

Media whores

What's with the people who believes he has "potential" and "talent"??? This dude has absolutely NO talent whatsoever!
Are you kidding me?!
And don't give me the "addiction" B.S. either!
I am so sick of people trying using "psychology" to justify the fact they are losers who have less control than a fricken animal.
Addiction, my ass. These are spoiled losers who simply refuse to practice restraint and control... end of story.

uallsuck

I knew I should have swallowed that load!

nutymom

absolutley terrible wtf is California full of sociopaths to laugh at someone whos famous just cause he has an average joe problem you also hear refrence to River Phenox must be a lot of ignorance around there !!!

dudes brother

Scrotie balls......

Shelley

Not funny. Clearly, the guy needs some serious help.

Sundance

That is so sad... Andy, get help.

TravelSkiLife

Who's the guy in the black pants holding him up?

crazymama

Man, that is just sad and pathetic. He may be old enough to know better but, obviously, the guy has some serious problems that he's using alcohol in MAJOR amounts to deal with. This guy needs some friends who'll look out for him, not continue to allow him to make a total ass out of himself.

And how juvenile for those people videotaping to sit up there and laugh about the situation. It's really not all that funny, just sad, sad, sad that someone could fall that far. I remember him on that show, Talk Radio was it called (?), and he was really funny on it. Now he's been reduced to an obnoxious, pathetic joke. Get that man some HELP!

kerrybabyxx

So,Andy's a wild sagg.with a drug/party/have fun attitude.I like him and think he would be fun to get drunk with.

butweiner

Are you effin' kiddin' me? How can anyone make excuses for this man? He is a mess and is without any talent.

Me

Never has an alcoholic been so appropriately named.

Max Veritas

*** STAGED *** STAGED *** STAGED *** STAGED *** STAGED *** STAGED ***

Andy is known for doing Andy Kaufman-esque performances.
This is one of them . . . no doubt!

*** FAKE *** FAKE *** FAKE *** FAKE *** FAKE *** FAKE *** FAKE *** FAKE ***