Sloppy Dick Yanked from House Party

6/2/2008 6:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just when you thought Andy Dick couldn't do anything to make you think he's a bigger douchebag -- he did this.

The walking rehab patient Andy Dick hit up a Hollywood house party yesterday and got so wasted he threw a beer bottle at a guy and then had to get carried out to a car and thrown in the front seat.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Oh Charlotte!!

What a total j@ck@ss. "How sad"??? Give me a break. He is a complete jerk and makes a fool of himself by choice. When he's gone I don't think he'll be missed much.

know it all

WHY IS EVERYBODY SAYING THIS IS SAD!!!???? THIS IS SOME OF THE FUNNIEST SH!T I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!

monika lewinsky

this guy is one of the biggest douchebags in hollywood. he deserved to get his ass kicked by the guy he threw the bottle at. he is a little punk and deserves to be bitch slapped. he is not a man, he is a whining little girl.

Tired

This is sad.

iheartandy

You people are so disillusioned -- sites like this are only after making $$. Do you really think anyone is good when drinking? So he was drunk and did something stupid. That DOESN'T MAKE HIM A BAD PERSON!!! I've personally worked with him and he is the NICEST & MOST POLITE GUY EVER!!! He recently sobered up and has gone natural. Please, please, PLEASE don't judge him based on the press. He is one of the funniest guys and is a total pro. I didn't even believe it until I worked with him...and now I am fully a fan of this man. Now that I realize how wrong I was about him, I may even consider giving Tom Cruise the benefit of the doubt....or not. lol.

Bottom line: Don't believe everything you hear. And if you look for the good in someone, you're likely to find it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5