Tony Romo Goes for Seconds

6/2/2008 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson have overcome their daddy issues -- as in Joe Simpson -- and are back at it again full-time.

The pair hit up the grand opening of the Palms Place Condo Hotel in Las Vegas this weekend, then landed in San Diego yesterday.

That loud crash you heard was every Cowboys fan smacking their heads on their desk.

NICKI

I don't understand the harsh criticisim of Jessica. I met her once and she was so nice and so pretty. She had her reasons for leaving Nick and I bet they were good ones. I respect her so much for keeping that private. Give her a break and let her move on.

ultimate fan

Tony get a life you need to get rid of this chick and get your head into the game she is only a jinx that the team doesn't need she don't even have enough brains to look like she even knows what is going on around her!!!!!LOSE THE TRAMP!!!!!!!!!

Whatever

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tony, get your butt back to Dallas and think nothing of football. What are you thinking? Nothing personal against Jessica, but you need to concentrate and get your game face on so we can get to the Superbowl this year.

Texas

I like them together and I'm happy for them. Maybe all the jinxing is coming from the superstitious fans that are soo ridiculous.

boggled

Tony continually makes it clear you will not ever make his personal choices for himslef. What part of that donm't you understand?? This looks to be a cute,affectionate & loving couple. Leave them to figure it out for themselves!!

love them

i lke this couple, good luck to them, she is pretty

Alex's Chica

Mendigo Romo get out of their fast don't you listen to people who care about you and your career. You are going to be dating her father your whole relationship menso....

navy wife

WELL THESE TWO WERE SO NICE , WE MET THEM AT THE AIRPORT IN SAN DIEGO AND THEY WERE SOOOOOOOOOOOO... NICE , THEY DIDNT JUST GIVE US A QUICK AUTOGRAPH THEY ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO TALK TO US , TOOK A PIC WITH MY DAUGHTER AND SIGNED HER DS AND WERE SO DOWN TO EARTH , WE WERE ON THE SAME FLIGHT AND THEY SEEMED TO BE REALLY INTO EACHOTHER . GO COWBOYS !!!!!!!

COLLEEN O'GRADY

My daughter and I saw them at the SD Airport and she gave my daughter an autograph and was very nice even though we "bothered" them for her to sign my daughter's cell phone. They were very lovey dovey and having a good time laughing and talking and seemed to be happy together. Everybody needs to MTOB! and not be so judgemental, live your own life and let others live theirs. I have loved Jessica for years and to see her happy and in love makes me happy for her! Thank you Jess for taking the time to do that for Caitlin it meant a lot to her!

#7

That's it, I'm done! Pittburgh Steelers all the way, baby! I love Ben Roethlisberger, who doesn't date Jessica Simpson.

slmckee81

Why doesn't everyone leave Jess alone? Nobody tries to bash Nick's love life. Lets get real. She is freakin beautiful! How desperate can she really be? Who cares if she can't really sing? Neither can Brittany's crazy ass! Tony plays for Texas and she is from Texas so how is that being something your not? I don't like sports that much either but I still go out and support my home team. Maybe they would have a shot if everyone would just mind their own business!

ketielynn

I honestly do not understand why people give Jessica such a hard time. Did I miss something??

BethinTexas111

I think Jessica and Tony are adorable together every fat girl and guy in the us against them is jealous , so they must cut them down , to make themselves feel better , they are AWESOME SO IS TEXAS!!!!!!!!! GO HOME YANKEES

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3