Judge To Nick Hogan: Let's Play Solitaire

6/3/2008 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Poor Nick Hogan! A judge has just denied his request to be let out til his 18th birthday. For now, Nicky Boy will stay put in the Pinellas County, Fla. jail.

17-year-old Nick -- whose real name is Nick Bollea -- complained he was essentially in solitary confinement, isolated from the general population, saying it "wasn't fair." Tell that to John Graziano and his family.

He wanted to be placed under house arrest til his bday in mid July, presumably because his parents have been such a good influence on him.

LadyG

I guess that master plan of wearing his jail house jumper to garner sympathy from the Judge failed.

carol

Thank You Your Honor. Wish you had also been able to extend his stay for years because right now he's not getting it and neither are those dumb nitwit parents of his.

kevin

Unbelievable. YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Or related to the Hogans. Same thing, I guess.

ShutUpNick

Hear we go again...... It's not fair. He didn't do anything. He needs a window. It's all John's fault.

Nick needs to shut the hell up.

Duffo

Man, who would have thought it, but there is JUSTICE out there. I figured the judge would get soft and let him out to "play" with his parents. Way to go Judge. Hey Nick, welcome to the REAL world!

Meg

That punk deserves it. That whole family makes me sick. I hope he gets what's comin' to him. Time to wake up and actually pay for something that you did wrong nicky-boy!

Ramona

The entire family's attitude towards the accident are disgusting. Their underage son was wasted and drag racing and not for the first time. A young man's life is pretty much over. It doesn't matter whether or not he was drunk, wearing or not wearing his seat belt, the driver of the car is responsible. The fact that this idiotic child is being encouraged by his parents to not only refuse to accept any blame or responsibility for what happened, but help him attempt to turn it into a stepping stone for a realty show is sick. The kid did wrong, but the behavior of the parents is far worse. They are supposed to be adults and give him some guidance and direction. Not enable him and encourage his lack of accountabiility.

The Hogans are a truly vile clan.

heatherwaite

U KNOW PEOPLE THINK THAT NICK AND HIS PARENTS ARE BAD BUT U KNOW STREET RACING IS NOT AGAIST THE LAW AND NICKS DAD IS A FRAMES THATS WHY NICK IS IN THERE I CAN PROOF IT THE KID THAT IS WHERE HE IS AT IS NOT NICKS FAULT HE WANT ON HIS FREE WILL SO U ENTER THE RACE U GET HURT YOUR PROBLUM NOT ANYONE ELES FAULT BUT PEOPLE ARE MONEY HUNGERY

jen newman

Dear #18:

Apparently you don't read TMZ very much. The reason people are against Nick and his family is because of their attitude of irresponsibility and hateful, spiteful comments about John Graziano. Don't you read at all? If you did, you would know how out of touch this family is with what happened. They are all a bunch of adult punks! If the attitude and MOUTHS of the Bollea's were appropriate, people's comments would not be against Nick as much. It is still a strange family! Shame on you for saying what you did on your post!!!!

Jen Newman

Boston Kate

#19 Chicken Stripper - Thank you - I wondered if anyone else had heard that or if it was just me.

Froglevel

Mommy, what are they doing to me? I am tired of jail and I want to go home. So I should be able to go home, right?! Because it's what I want!!!! And I'm supposed to get whatever I want!!! Waaaahhhhh!!!! Boo-hoo--hoo!!!!!!

K

keep him there forever

B.A.

First off I am sick of all this crap, second Johns dad didn't give a rats *** about him until he found out what happened and the money came in the picture. All he cared about was how much money he could get. Third, its sad to talk about people when you dont know them at all! Yess johns mother is probably suffering but where was she when John was hanging at the hogans all the time to get away from his parents? Huh? When you know what your talking about then you can have something to say but until then If you dont have anything nice to say don't say it all! I have known these two kids since they were my daughters ages. Little very little. and Nick is not at all what he was on TV. So Speaking from someone who has been in jail before. I would much rather be with all the idiots then in a broom closet. I am sure all you Hogan Haters have NEVER done anything wrong in your life Right? Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Jennifer

Im going to light a candle for John and pray nick gets the 5 full yrs in the general public sinse he's whining like a baby

Nani

What a cry baby. If you heard the phone tapes, not only is Nick a dweeb, his father & mother (especially his mother) are total morons too. Has it not dawned on all these nitwits that thanks to Nick, there is another young man lying in a coma & crippled for life? And then the Hogan daughter gets stopped for DUI this past week! This whole family is clueless and classless. I wish the stupid TV networks would not making shows that glorify all these idiotic "celebrities". They're more like yesterday's trash. Time to throw them all out.