Good Morning, Angel

6/3/2008 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 56-year-old resurfaced at a charity event in L.A. recently, looking heavenly.
Cheryl Ladd
Cheryl recorded an album in 1970 as part of Josie and the Pussycats.

In 2005, Cheryl wrote her autobiography "Token Chick: A Woman's Guide to Golfing with the Boys."

COMMENTS

H L C Van Layden

I CANT STAND MOST MOVIES STARS....BUT ONE THAT I LOVE IS CHERYL LADD !!!!!!! MS. LADD IS PURE STUNNING CLASS !!!!!!!

H L C Van Layden

greb

sure she looks great now but you should have seen her when she appeared with James Caan as his wife on the Vegas program - she looked TWENTY YEARS OLDER - ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE FOR 56 - more power to her having had good plastic surgery to succeed in show business at her age

Illinois person

She looks great and has aged well. Looks like she's a non-drinker. All of the Angels have aged well except Farrah and that's before her pre-cancer days. Guess she had all her beauty during her youth! They all still look great especially Jacklyn!

cubbyrick

I normally have a smart ass comment to make but she does look great.

BevQB

Yeah, she's definitely gone the Botox route at the very lieast. Have you seen that commercial she does? (Damned if I can remember what it's for) Her face DOES NOT MOVE AS SHE SPEAKS! It's really freaky to watch. A shame too, because she IS still a beautiful woman and did not need to freeze her face to continue to be beautiful.

MGM KID

Oh man I had the biggest crush on her...

lou

Are we to believe in hollywood this is all natural? HELL NO!

Brenda

My Father taught music in Huron, South Dakota, and she was one of his students in the 60's. He said she was a very good student, and very nice.

aetsybelle

the only thing that is totally natural is her dark roots of her hair..everything else is a professionally enhanced photograph and great air brushing too

bunny3269

She looks great! for 56. If she has had plastic surgery, who cares! If she did, which I don't think that she has, the doctor did a nice, natural job.

Ronda in st louis

sorry but she has had a few things done, she admitted it on tv just this past year. Sorry to burst anyones bubble. But if I could look that good after a little work, I too would, if I had the extra bucks.

brewstie

If you've ever seen her on the show Vegas, it was clear that she had plastic surgery. There is no way you can be in your mid 50's and not have a wrinkle in your forehead. Wake up to those who are so naive to think she is au natural.

geoff groedner

Cheryl Ladd has been beautiful for a very long time. Thankfully, it also imparts a heightened sense of CLASS. Some have it and many are just plain old skankomatics. You go Cheryl!!

Dee

She looks amazing, plastic surgery or not. She was always my favorite angel, and she's still as gorgeous as ever!