Good Morning, Angel

6/3/2008 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 56-year-old resurfaced at a charity event in L.A. recently, looking heavenly.
Cheryl Ladd
Cheryl recorded an album in 1970 as part of Josie and the Pussycats.

In 2005, Cheryl wrote her autobiography "Token Chick: A Woman's Guide to Golfing with the Boys."

COMMENTS

del

She's clearly had botox on her forehead and between her eyes, fat injections in her cheeks and her eyes done. And for those who think wrinkles under the eyes mean you did NOT have your eyes done, you're wrong. An eye job doesn't make you look age-less, just less aged.

She looks great. Altered by surgery, but great.

del

She's also clearly had veneers put on her teeth.

BB

I had the opportunity to meet Cheryl and her husband at a restaurant overlooking Honolulu in the early nineties. I also had the chance to talk to her and the privlige to have a dance with her. She is as beautiful now as then. BB

del

Monday, April 03, 2006
By Patricia Sheridan, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Interviewer: What is your view on plastic surgery as a way to turn back the clock and look younger?

Cheryl Ladd: I have no problem with plastic surgery. I have a problem with women who are 40 and 50 years old trying to look 20. That's when plastic surgery goes wonky. You can tweak what God gave you and freshen it up and look maybe eight to 10 years younger than what you are, but that's the limit. Otherwise it's just frightening what some woman are doing to themselves. They look masky and strange.

bonacnorth

I was friends with the late David Doyle AKA Bosley I renovated his home in Amagansett NY. He said the Cheryl was the most talented of all the Angels, and Kate Jackson was the nicest

del

Yeah, but Mary Tyler Moore is 73 years old and on her 5th facelife. Totally different story.

ed

She might be over 50, but she's still a very pretty lady

RE

She was always my dream girl, and still is! She is the most beautiful woman on earth. I'd take her over any 20, 30, or 40 year old anyday. You would never look at another woman, with her around. WOW

nr

She still looks good. I remember her like it was yesterday-- on Charlie's Angels she was SMOKIN' HOT rinsing off wearing that red and white striped bikini--definitely yankworthy ;) lol

SPloogeMan

SHE LOOKS GREAT, PROBABLY HAD A LOT OF WHITE CREME FACIALS OVER THE YEARS..ITS A GREAT SKIN REJEWVINATOR.

Renee Crowe

just because you have plastic surgery does not mean you have to look like the "JOKER" she just had "a little" wordk done., Everything in moderation!

purpretty

OH what a jealous few! For the most part looks like the majority have figured out that doing right by you pays off in the latter years! The rest they must have figured it would never happen to them and continue to use tan beds and sit on couches and pig out with no acknowledgement to what the future will hold for you I feel sorry for those few and proud of the rest! I think she looks great and is still a positive role model for all who followed her public viewing.

Kat

None of you are plastic surgeons, so you don't know what procedures that she had done to her face. She is a beautiful woman, and she could have had some things done. You ALL are not experts, so quit acting like you are!

Charles

I fell in love with Cheryl Ladd when I saw her on Happy Days.

Stealth

IM SO GLAD SHE'S ALRIGHT.... AFTER OUR BREAK UP SHE TOOK IT KINDA HARD....GLAD TO SEE HER DOING WELL....CARRY ON ANGEL..................
"WHO LOVES YA BABY?....STEALTHMAN!"